Male Maleficent x chubby!Reader! Part:1

Key Details: (Y/n) your name
(H/c) Your hair color,(S/c) Your skin color.
-----------------------------------
Once their was a land with mortals and Magical creatures. Humans and The magical creatures Never see eye to eye with one and other.
But that will change when two of different species fall in love.
------------------------------------
Narrators P.o.v
A girl name Stepheina (female Stephan .bare with me )
She had no family to love ,no place to call home. Stepheina had ran into the forest of the Moress (idk how to spell that XD) Stepheina then had an encounter with a male fairy boy of the name Maleficent . That day they became the best of friends .

On Maleficent's 16th birth day Stepheina gave Maleficent a gift. She called it 'True loves Kiss' .

Weeks had passed The humans and the Moress had been in a violent war .The ruler of the humans was deadly ill and was close to death . The king told the men and women before to rid of Maleficent and bring the wings of the male fairythen they shall be ruler of the kingdom . 
Stepheina heard of this and went to Maleficent not to say of what is happening but to take his wings he did so but sparing The life of The fairy and became Queen.
Maleficent was left heartbroken , He thought she loved him but it was all a lie . Maleficent heard that Stepheina had became queen , He was outraged of this information.

*One year later*
Maleficent P.o.v
I had just heard that the Rulers of the human had a child and having a party for the new born baby . 'Well i should have a look of how it's been in the greedy kingdom .' I thought the teleported to the castle.
Black and green smoke circled around me as arrived to the event .

Everyone gasped and screamed of my arrival.
"It's quite rude to not invite an old friend Stepheina "I said with a smirk plastered on my light green skin .

"WHY ARE YOU HERE MALEFICENT!?!?" Screamed Stepheina in anger.
" To give a gift of my own to the young child." I said calmly .
I walked close to the female (s/n) baby . " Before the princess's 16th when the sun goes down she will fall into a sleep like death and the spell can be only lifted by True loves kiss!!! I yelled than vanished.
------------------------------------
That's the end of part one i hope you enjoyed it .BYE!!!!
------------------------------------
* No matter how you look you are beautiful inside and out *❤️❤️❤️