Strangers

This is the intro/first chapter, I know it's short and they will be longer but I wanted this to be more of a introduction kind of thing, hope you guys will stick around!

Jonghyuns POV

It was a frosty winter morning when I was walking home from work, I felt the snowflakes melt in my hair with each passing second as the cold air burned my lungs. Winter was my favorite season even though I have no one to spend it with, I don't need anyone anyway.
I was walking along the frozen lake, enjoying the beauty of the ice covered water when I seen a person sitting under a tree, I couldn't see their face but I can see they only had a long sleeved shirt on, I was worried as I walked over to the tree and saw the sleeping male, his skin was as white as the snow and his black, fluffy hair contrasted beautifully.
I shook him to try and wake him up, he was freezing and I didn't see how he could be able to sleep with little to nothing covering his legs.
Soon, his eyes fluttered open and his brown eyes looked into mine sleepily, I said in a soft voice "you'll freeze to death out here why don't I walk you home?" He was still trying to process life all over again until he soon said "I don't have a home..." My heart broke at the tone of his voice and I helped him stand up "you can come stay with me, it's to cold out here." I took one of my jackets off and wrapped him in it to hopefully keep him warm enough till we got to my house.
When we made it home I sat him on the couch and said "I'll be right back, I'll go get you some pants" as I turned to walk away I felt him tug on the bottom of my shirt "don't go.." I turn to him and say "but your probably freezing, I'll be back" "don't go jonghyun.." My eyes widened "h-how did you know my name?" "I don't have a home anymore..." I was so confused by everything and I noticed a tattoo on his left leg of a weird symbol, he noticed my staring and said "I sinned" "what do you mean?" Since he wouldn't let me go get him some pants I grabbed the blanket I had on the couch and pulled it over him "I'm tainted, I've done him wrong.." "Who?" "God" I mentally rolled my eyes "I'm sure whatever you did was fine" he looked me straight in the eye and said "I've lost my white wings, I've broken the number one rule, I'm tainted, he'll never accept me again" "wings, what are you trying to pull over on me" I seen his look change "you don't believe me do you" I shook my head and he sighed "fine, believe what you want human, it's your reason I'm kicked out" I couldn't believe this guy "how the hell did I do that!? I don't even know who you are" he was about to talk when all of a sudden he fell over, I rushed over worried and seen him breathing but was unmoving, I was so confused and my curiosity was killing me "who are you..."