“That was quite entertaining,” Wade said breaking the silence walking over to the snack table. “Yes! You got Twizzlers!” He picked one up and shoved it in his mouth.

Tammy rolled her eyes and told him, “Don’t eat too many. You know what happened last time.” She gave him a knowing look.

“That’s not gonna happen this time,” he said pointing a Twizzler are her and grabbing more.

She rolled her eyes again and walked away mumbling, “I’m not gonna clean that mess up.”

 We all turned our heads when we heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

“Will you get off of me now?” Zack said coming into view.

“Fine,” Momo sighed.

She jumped off his back and walked over to the snack table carrying a bowl of chocolate ice cream. She put Twizzlers and chips on her ice cream. I was confused but tried not to show it.

“Those are my Twizzies!” Wade yelled trying to grab them off her ice cream; key word trying.

“Not anymore,” she said as she took a spoonful of her strange combination of food on her ice cream. She moaned in delight. “Delicious.”

Zack sighed in content as he lied on the couch. “You’re getting heavier, you know that?” he said to Momo.

“Mmm..” She was too distracted by the food in front of her.

We all stayed silent for a couple more minutes waiting for Momo to finish her food and for Wade and Juliet to stop fighting over the remote. The only noise was the pitter patter of the rain outside.

“Who wants to play truth or dare?” Juliet asked letting go of the remote sending Wade flying backward from the force of her letting go. She jumped on the couch crossing her legs.

“Sure,” Momo said joining her on the couch folding her legs underneath her.

“Why not,” Wade replied lying on the floor on his back in front of them using his elbows to support him up.

“Okay,” Zack said not moving.

“Alright,” Tammy said moving the bean bag.

“Sure,” I mumbled sitting cross legged on the floor.

“Yay,” Juliet yelled clapping her hands together. “So who wants to go first?”

“I will!” Wade happily chirped raising his hand.

“Okay, truth or dare?” Juliet said narrowing her eyes at him.