Transfer #1

Bryce was listening to some peaceful music while doing his work (as usual) when Mr. Toonz called the attention of the students toward the front of the class. "Students, I will need you to stop your work for a quick minute because we have a new student joining into this class for this semester." Bryce couldn't hear the man speaking, but as soon as he saw his teacher walk towards him his head shot up and his earbuds fell down into his lap, as well as his pen rolling onto the floor. "Good now that everyone is listening," Toonz said in a harsh voice as he looked over to Bryce "I will now introduce the new student to the class."

After a quick introduction Toonz sent Ryan (the new student) to sit next to me and Jonathan and asked us if we could help him around the school on his first days of being here. We said yes, because I can't say no to anything and Jon just agreed to whatever I said.

After we got dismissed I told Ryan that he could sit with us at recess, he said okay and gave a thankful smile. No one was starting any conversation so I asked Ryan if he could show me his schedule and he inclined, he pulled the paper out from his bag and showed it to me and Jon. I had one of the same teachers as him and Jon had four of the same, this made me uneasy because I can get very jealous. So thinking that my crush was having loads of time with another guy (that is undeniably cute) made me feel very worried and jealous.

Ryan's POV

I was happy that I got signed up with these two, especially Bryce. I saw something in his eyes that made me want to get to know him more, but i was getting bad vibes from that Jonathan guy, there's something about him when I'm around him that makes me feel uneasy. But I guess I'm just overthinking it. Anyhow since Bryce was friends with him he couldn't be a bad person, because immediately I could notice Bryce was a very happy and nice guy. Also I don't think he would be best friends with the complete opposite of himself.
Right?
But after all, opposites do indeed attract.

The next day.

I was walking to my first class which was Mr. Ladd's and I saw Bryce walking in the same direction, I immediately walk up beside him and greet him with a "Hey Bryce!" and a big smile. He jumps out of his skin as he hears me and looks beside himself swiftly "Jesus Christ! You scared the living crap out of me Ryan!" Bryce said as trying to catch his breath.

He let out a big huff of air and started small talking with me, I was happy that we were getting to know each other more but we completely lost track of time. As we were continuing to ask each other questions we began walking slower and slower , we both asked a question at the same time which made Bryce stutter and made us both stop walking. Blue eyes locked with hazel ones and Ryan could notice that Bryce's pupils began to dilate and that his cheeks were turning a bright crimson red. The taller male shot his eyes away and began to stutter "I- ha have to-uhh ge- get to c-c-c cla-ss"
he said and rushed off in the direction of  Mr. Snuckel's class. I sighed and began thinking about how cute that boy was for gods sake! I guess I was zoned out for so long that a teacher saw me standing in the corridor alone, and told me to get to my class, thankfully it was my first day because she said that's the only reason she let it slide.

Ok, so that was my first chapter of my first book. If you liked it feel free to vote it, and all constructive criticism is welcomed! I hope you have a good day/night and I will talk to you on the next chapter!
Goodbye! :D