Prologue

A long time ago...
The clouds are unreachable,so nobody has ever known that there is a world... The world where lived angels.They were doing Merylia ,a thing that is necessary for oceans ,land and ordinary world... without "Cloud World",there wouldn't be any other world...
Once,one angel did something wrong...something very bad. Making Merylia is the hardest thing. You need permanent ingredients ... love and selflessness... Without these ,you can not make Merylia. This angel,who had changed the Cloud World was living on a land...everyone thought that she was usual...but she wasn't...She loved someone,but this angel loved someone else.Because of that she became Selfish and she couldn't make Merylia anymore.So Angel Comitee decided to decline status of angel and she გამოგდება from cloud world.For a long time this angel lived on the land without wings,but with magical powers.She invented dark magic.She used this to შურისძიება.
After that she decided to destroy Cloud World and she do that.She has killed all angels except one who she loved. Fallen Angel charmed him to love her.She gave birth from this boy ange.But it was a human,first human in the world,not the angel! Creature with no magic,with dark and light sides.Some of dead bodies became piece of ocean.They became marmauds.Few bodies has been left in cloud world and they became demons,so angels won't excist anymore.Some of other worlds have been discovered,we will talk about it later.
***
After that Fallen Angel revealed her name to the whole world ,,my name is Clarisse"- she said."I'm your leader,and mommie,who gave birth to all if you".
For a long time she was a leader.Humans were immortal until Adam's and Eva's Conflict happened.To punish the whole world,she made all creatures mortals also created File world, an afterdeath world,- paradise and hell.
A demon revealed the prophecy. According to it,Clarisse will die and the balance will be destroyed.Balance of that mortal creature who dies,goes to file world.One human will exist that will live in both worlds.
1 part of prophecy became true,Clarisse has killed by humans,because of her cruelness. Will second part become true?

wait until first chalter will come out! it'll be very soon.