--0--

"Where were you?" Madhu asked when he returned home by 2 in the morning.

"With my Ex-Girlfriend. f**king her. Happy?" Rk asked gritting his teeth.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me & why I asked such horrible thing to you." Madhu said looking down at her feet, feeling guilty.

Rk sighed & rubbed his face tiredly & asked her "Can't we have a normal day?"

"I don't know..."

"I told you clearly I don't have any feelings for my Ex-s. They are gone. It's only you now, Madhu." Rk said as he drew her in his arms.

"But you don't have any feelings for me too" she said looking straight at his eyes searching for an answer.

He didn't know how to express his feelings for her so he just leaned down & took her lips in his kissing her but she didn't respond to his kiss. "Kiss me, dammit." he coaxed her to open her mouth. Then he slowly pushed her onto the couch & fell on top of her kissing her neck.

"No. Please. I'm not ready for this." Madhu pushed him a little away from her body. She wanted them to make love not just have sex.

"What's wrong with you, Madhu?"

"I don't know... but I don't feel like this is the right time for us to... Um... I need some time..."

"Time to trust me?" He asked. His expression impassive but he was deeply hurt.

She looked down at the floor without replying him.

"Alright! I will wait. I won't touch you till you beg me to do." He said & stood up from the couch & walked towards the balcony while she went into their room.

And from that night they didn't talk much with each other but still they had their kickboxing training session every morning. Rk behaved like a strict trainer to her more than her husband.

--0--

(2 weeks later)

"ACP Kundra, here" Rk answered the call from an unknown number as he set the table for dinner.

"Your wife hasn't reached home, yet, ACP Sir?" the stranger asked over the phone.

"Who are you?" Rk asked gripping his phone as he guessed his wife was in danger & quickly he took out the land phone & dialed Madhu's cell number.

#Love me like you do... la la... Love me like you do... Touch me like you do... ta ta...# Rk heard the low ringing sound of Madhu's cell from his phone which means her phone was with the guy who called him.

"Who the f**k are you? What you want?" he asked in a menacing tone.

"Ohhh... I am scared! If you make one move then your wife will be dead."

Rk closed his eyes & took a deep breathe to think calmly. He can't panic now. He has to save his wife but how? He wondered for few seconds tapping his fingers on the dinning table.

"Kill her!!" Rk replied nonchalantly. "For all I care." Rk said with a laugh & sat on the dining chair.

"What the f**k? You bloody moron! I am your wife... but you are granting these four bas***ds to kill me? I will kill you when I get my hand on you." he heard Madhu's loud curses.

Four? Will she be able to knock them down? Rk thought wiping off the sweat beats from his forehead.

"Just take off my blind folds you rascals! I will kill you all & then go home & kill my husband" Madhu screamed angrily.