"Chill! It's so obvious."

What the f**k is obvious?

"He is such an eye candy. It's going to be a tiresome task for you to keep your husband away from all the women ready to pounce on him."

"I know" Madhu sighed sadly. "By the way, I was talking about kickboxing."

"You are kidding?" Trishna said in a serious tone.

"Nope! I will teach you too. it's very useful. You know what? I know rifle shooting too..." Madhu beamed at her friend so proudly.

"Teach me some sex classes which will be useful when I get married."

"How the f**k I know about it?"

"You are married os obviously you would have done it so you could share some SR secret."

"We didn't do it, yet!"

"What? Not even for once?"

"No!" She growled, embarrassed.

"You must be blind, Madhu. How could you resist your husband?"

"Even we are desperate... but circumstances didn't favor us."

"Oh! Don't take too much of time to start your love life. Play your charm & wrap your husband in your little finger." Trishna winked at Madhu.

--0--

Madhu was literally jumping in excitement as tonight was going to be their special night. Finally after a week from their marriage, they were going to get one. Madhu hugged herself in glee as she impatiently waited for the elevator to come to an halt at her floor.

The moment she stepped out of the elevator, all the excitement & bliss drained seeing Ria coming out of her apartment giving a quick hug to her husband. Ria smiled at Madhu, politely & walked into the elevator.

Madhu glared at her retreating form before turning to her husband who was waiting for her to enter in holding the door wide open for her.

"What was she doing here?" Madhu asked as she threw her hand bag at the couch.

"She came to meet me"

"May I ask why?" She asked crossing her arms over her chest.

"She had asked me for a favor..."

"What favor?" She probed before letting him complete his sentence.

"None of your concern." he said getting irritated with her probing.

"What the hell is going between you two behind my back?" Madhu shouted.

"What nonsense! Do you think I will cheat on you?"

"Then why can't you openly tell me why she was here? That too when I wasn't at home?"

"She was being harassed by few men in her street." he said as a way of explanation for her personal meet.

"Oh! She could have gone to her area police station & lodged a complaint right? Why she came to you? Is she still having feelings for you?"

"She already told me about this... meeting me at the station, the very next day we met her in the restaurant & I even sorted out the issue. The rogues are no more troubling her & she just came to thank me. That's it! And I don't think she has any feelings for me... she sees me as her friend only." he said & ran his fingers through his hair.

"Is the bed clean?" Madhu asked acidly still doubting him & his words.

He looked at her for a moment not understanding the implication & he grimaced his face when realization hits him. "You disgust me, Madhubala" saying that he walked out of their house.