Hinita Shõyõ

Requested by:

Hinita Shõyõ | {Ice Skating}

∞∞∞

As they walked in [Y/N] shivered, eyes glistening with joy, staring straight at the ice rink.
"Surprise [Y/N]~ Chan"Hinita giggled, seeing your expression. He wanted to take you on a date, which of course you humbly agreed to. Being the cute ball of sunshine he is,  Hinita took you ice skating. "I  knew you'd never been before so I'm your first time"

Blushing, you smiled. Only to start worrying.

It was a warm day,sun shining and with all the carnivals around and children playing in parks but yet you were in a cold building full of people that know what there doing but as this was the girls first time she was worried that she would mess up.

Hinita left the girl lost in her own thoughts. [Y/N] noticed the boys absence,but as a very late reaction, noticing only when he gave her a ticket for the rink.
"Ne [Y/N]~  do you even know how to skate?"
"I've never had the chance before so I, I don't know if I can or not……"
Hinita chuckled taking her to get there skates,slipping them on his feet with ease with a struggling [Y/N] beside him. People  watched Hinita laugh and help the poor girl.
[Y/N] pouted and tried to stand up, only to end up falling into Shõyõ's arms. Both blushing, the [H/C]  held onto the orange haired lad for support as they wobbled onto the rink.If you watched the two skate you could clearly point out [Y/N] holding onto the wall while Hinita skated ahead. "Shõyõ help me, please"  The girl was trembling scared she was going to fall any moment. The boy slid over to his girlfriend, grabbed both her hands, pulling her away from the wall. [Y/N] squeaked out, blushing a deep red "Sh-Shõyõ I-I'm going to fall" giggling he hummed out "Don't worry [N/N]~Chan I'll catch you if you do ~ Now first off,just pretend you're walking with normal shoes." Holding tightly his sleeves [Y/N] did as she was told.

After about half an hour, [Y/N] was finally able to skate around the rink, although she had to stay close to the wall, very slowly becoming tired and being the great boyfriend he is Hinita noticed, finished ice skating and took his girl for some ice cream.

"Hey Shõyõ…"the girl started- finishing her ice cream and arriving at home" I had fun today, thanks" with that she kissed Hinita's cheek and ran into her humble home leaving him starstruck.

"Your Welcome [Y/N]~chan"

∞∞

O.o Omg I'm done, my first one-shot and I already have writers block. Sorry if you can actually skate

^.Haikyuu_Sama.^