Chapter Sixteen: A Big Surprise and A New Mission

Start from the beginning

*MEANWHILE WHILST KORRA WAS HELPING YOU*

(Jinora's POV)

As we begin to walk back after Korra slung (M/n)'s arm over her shoulder I notice the way they look at each other. They both gain gentle smiles. They are both kind of dense it would seem. I look towards father and it seems he's noticed as well.

Jinora: "It seems they have feelings for each other." I say to my father in a quieter tone as to not let those two hear.

Tenzin: "Maybe... I am unsure it it's love just yet... He may not even understand what that means quite yet." I nod in agreement. After all at that celebration we had there was the girl that tried flirting with him and he seemed completely oblivious to it.

Jinora: "You're right of course... However." He looks at me. "I think there is a spark there. They seem at peace when around each other." He nods but looks like he wants to say something else.

Tenzin: "True, but that doesn't mean they are in love... Yet." I smile slightly at that as does he. (M/n) deserves love. I see (M/n) look back at us and I simply smile and wave.

*SMALL TIMESKIP*

(Your POV)

We arrive back at the island. Jinora and Korra get off and proceed to help me off as well. We walk back inside and I ask Korra to take me to my room so I can relax. She does just that and tells me just to call if I need anything. I nod and smile. After she leaves I hear small footsteps running to the room. Olivia bursts through to door.

Olivia: "Hey (M/n)! How are you today?" She asks that at least five times a day. I smile.

You: "Still hurts to walk. But I am healing rather nicely." She smiles. "What about you?" I ask. She smiles a bit wider.

Olivia: "I'M GREAT!!!!" She shouts. I chuckle as she continues. "I feel so full of energy today!" She exclaims.

She does a mock punch towards me and a gust of... wind knocks me off the bed and into the wall. I hear her scream slightly. She runs over to help me up.

Olivia: "I'M SO SORRY!!!" She shouts on the brim of crying. I sit up. Luckily I landed on my right side. I look at her wide eyed. She just.

You: "I'm alright I landed on my right side. But that doesn't matter go fetch someone to help me walk." She nods quickly and runs out. She comes back a few minutes later with Korra.

Korra: "What happened?!" She asks sounding very worried. She rushes to my side to check on me. I just smile as she helps me up.

You: "Walk with me to Tenzin. Olivia please follow. And I'm not upset. We just discovered something important." They both nod and lead me to where Tenzin is. He is currently training with Daw whom is struggling a bit. "Tenzin... You're not going believe this." He tells Daw to stop and looks at me.

Tenzin: "What is it (M/n)?" He asks as calm as ever. I look towards Olivia.

You: "Do what you did before Olivia." She nods slowly and readies a punch. When she punches another gust of air flies from her fists. I smile widely as Tenzin and Korra go wide eyed. "I believe she is a new Air Bender!" I exclaim as I sit on a bench. They stare at her for a moment before they look at me.

Korra: "She's an Air Bender!" She exclaims. "That's one less to find." I smile and nod as Olivia squeals in excitement.

Tenzin: "Well this is... Unexpected but congratulations!" He says smiling at her. "KIDS!!!" He shouts. Ikki, Jinora, and Meelo run in. "We have a new Air Bender." They all smile looking for the supposed new person. They stop and look confused.