:Chapter Deux: You Don't Believe Me, Huh?

Start from the beginning

"Yeah,"

"Derek, you don't have eyes to any other girl, right?" I asked, biting my lower lip.

Silence. 

"Why would you say that, are you crazy?" he asked. "Rory, I freaking love you."

"I do too, I just--I don't want you to be with anybody else except me." I said, holding my phone between my shoulder and ear while I took off my robe.

"Yeah, I expect the same with you too," he said. "Are--are you like breaking up with--?"

"NO! Nothing like that. Derek. I love you. I'm just asking if you're committed to this relationship." I felt like crying right then and there. I could feel his arms around me while he kisses me. His hot breath kissing from my collarbone to the top of my neck. The picnic dates we went on last year, every Thursday. 

"Aurora, are you crying?" he asked, roughness in his voice, showing of protective-ness. "Please don't cry. Tell me what's on your mind."

"I'm going to Los Angeles for a couple of months, Derek. I'm scared you're going to find someone else. There. I said it." I straightened up and curled up in a ball on my bed. "I'm starring in a movie."

"Baby. You're so idiotic sometimes, you know. That's great! Congratulations! I'm proud of you. Don't be sad; wipe the tears from your face, okay? You should be happy. You deserve to be happy, Aurora. Don't worry about me. I won't find anyone as perfect as you." Derek confirmed. 

"I want to come over there to kiss you right now." I said, smiling, turning over to my back.

"Aurora? Who are you talking to?" my dad asked, outside my door, knocking.

"I got to go, baby. I want to see you today. I'll find a way, okay?" I said.

"See you then?" he asked, followed by dial-tone.

My father opened the door and leaned against the wall. "Congratulations, Rory."

"Thanks, I guess." I said, sitting against my pillow.

"You guess? Aurora. You're going to be a movie star. It's the first day. You should be ecstatic. It's the first day of many, many more to come." he said.

My father loved to make up inspirational quotes. They sucked, too. I liked them, though; they stick in your head. He was a lanky, balding, 40 year old father. He had a strong build, but otherwise he was really thin. He had light brown hair that covered most of his head (except some parts at the back) and cerulean blue eyes. Somehow, my mother's deep hazel and my dad's cerulean eyes came up to give me green ones. I'm the only green in the whole family. My sister has a hazel eye color, likewise my mom, but she has my father's features.

"Come down for some noodles. It's from Mandarin. In one of those red box things. You like those." he said.

I got up and rubbed my eyes. "Yeah, I do."

//**♥**\\

"It's currently seven-thirty in Manhattan and are you guys ready for some sunshine? Watch out because today we're hitting the high numbers. Now here at you is an oldie--" the radio annoyingly blasted. I pressed the snooze button then turned it off. 

Gooood Morning. 

Today's the big day, hmm? Rise and shine. Why'd I wake up so early to talk to someone on the phone? My mother. I don't have slurry speech, right? Hopefully. I'm so happy it's a Saturday. There my favorite days of the week. Just because.

"Honey? Did you wake up yet? Wake up. I heard your alarm and--" my mother called from downstairs, stirring up something in the kitchen.

"I'm awake!" I yelled, projecting my voice to downstairs.

There was no response. I walked to the bathroom and picked up my electric toothbrush and brushed my teeth. I stared into my reflection in the mirrow. My green eyes stood out the most in my reflection. They were a soft, meadowy green. The color of the green pencil crayon in the Crayola pack that nobody uses, only when they run out of the other greens. My dark brown, almost-to-my-butt long hair were tossed in loose curls; my hair was naturally wavy. I had high cheekbones and thin, naturally pink lips that I used to get teased for. I had a lanky figure, horrible posture but a thin look. 

I finished brushing my teeth and I cleansed my face with a lemon scrub. 

Okay. Today's the day. I'm planning my life out. Yay. 

~~--~~

Thank you for reading! You don't know how much it means to me. If you vote, comment and add to your library, I will love you forever and probably check out your story!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY<3!

By: Elle Dosabenna. Hehehe.