Chapter 2

SARA POV

"Sara.... ssssaaaarrraaaa..... SARA!" I hear the familiar voice of my best friend I slowly wake up. "get up" says Jamie I sit up in the bed and rub my eyes "I'm up, I'm up" I says lazily. I look at Jamie her long blonde hair is pulled up in a poney tail on the right side of her head with her pink ray bans sitting on the crown of her head, she has on her 'She's my Fred' shirt I gave her for her birthday that matches mine which says 'She's my George'. she's also wearing orange jean shorts and white vans. Jamie comes and sits beside me "come on Freddy" she says nudging me I laugh. we are both fans of Harry Potter and Fred and George are the 2 that can't be Separated. I slowly stand up and walk to the bathroom, I brush my teeth and look at my arms I sigh and yell to Jamie "we matching today?" "ya" she answers "ok" I yell back. I put my long brown hair in a pony tail to the left side and walk back to my room I grab my 'She's my George' shirt and my orange jean shorts and walk back to the bathroom, I close the door and change into my out fit, short sleeves, great. I put on some light make up, like it makes a difference. and then walk out of the bathroom. I walk over to my dresser and put on some perfume and then I put on my necklace Jamie gave me for my birthday that says 'Sisters at Heart' she has a matching one. I walk to my closet and pull out my orange vans and sit on the bed and put them on. I stand up and in plug my phone and charger and put my charger into my bag I grab my perfume, deodorant, make up, hair brush, tooth brush, and tooth paste, and my One Direction CD, my dad put all albums on one CD for us. I do one last mirror check before picking up my luggage and pink bookbag before walking out of my room turning out the light and closing the door behind me. Jamie is already down stairs waiting when I come down I walk into the kitchen and leave my mom a note on the counter 'hey Jamie and I have left for Atlanta, I'll call you when we get there, love you xx' I set the note on the counter and grab my keys off of the counter and walk out the door locking it behind me. Jamie and I walk out to my blue Jeep I got for Christmas. we put our luggages in the back and I get in the driver's seat and Jamie gets in the passenger. I put the keys in the ignition and drive off Jamie puts in the One Direction CD and 'What Makes You Beautiful' comes on. neither of us wanted breakfast so we didn't get any. After about 2 hours of driving we decide to stop and get some lunch we pull into the next exit and decide to eat at 'Fuji' we walked in and the person behind the desk said "how many?" "2" said Jamie the woman looked up at us "wow don't y'all look adorable, I'm guessing y'all are friends?" She says we both laugh "yes" I say "well, follow me" she says we follow her to a table with 7 seats and the grill I'm the middle "what can I get for y'all to drink?" she asks pulling out her notebook "I'll have root beer" I says, she writes it down on her notebook then turns to Jamie "same" she says. the waitress writes it down and the walks away.

JAMIE POV

"How much longer till we get there?" I ask excitedly "about an hour or so" says Sara. I take out my phone to check the time "it's almost 5" I say "then we won't be able to do anything when we get there" says Sara with a sigh "well if you hadn't had slept in then we would have time" I says jokingly "shut up" says Sara laughing. I look around at the other seats at the table. empty, then I realize, we are the only people here. the woman comes with our drinks, in the bottle, nice. we start drinking on our drinks and talking.

NIALL POV

Since we get today off we decided to go eat somewhere. we are driving down the road when we see a retardant with only 1 car parked in the parking lot. we walk in and a woman shows us to the table sitting at the table are 2 girls one has blonde hair and the other has brown hair. they look up at us and look like they are about to faint. "hi girls" said Louis with a smile sitting down next to the brown headed girl her eyes got really big "hi" she said "what's your name luv?" asks Louis im pretty sure the girl is going to faint, she's pretty but the one in look at is the one sitting next to her, the blonde. "I'm Sara" she says "and your name?" I say looking at the blonde haired one "Jamie" she says "well it's nice to meet you Sara and Jamie" says Harry with a smile. we start talking with them and they seem to relax some. when the man comes out to cook our food, I'm impressed when Jamie catches it in her mouth when he throws it "how do you do that?!?" Asks Zayn frustrated that he can't do it. when we get our food Louis looks over at Sara "so are you girls coming to our concert?" he asks "yes" she replys "do y'all have backstage passes?" I ask "yes" replys Jamie "good" says Louis winking at Sara. we continue eating and talking until we get done we ask the girls for their numbers and give them ours. we then leave. as we are getting on the bus Louis looks at me and says "wow....." his eyes big "I know" I say back.