Zayn Maliks adopted sister

Hi :) my name is Jasmine , I don't really know my surname because I don't know who my parents are and they abandoned me outside Mary's all girl orphanage in Bradford .

Jasmine's POV

I have been living in this hell hole known as an orphanage for 11 years which is basically an orphanage. No one is going to adopt because people normally go for the little cute kids. I am probably never getting adopted. Today was adoption day and there's no need for me to get my hopes up because

I'm probably not getting adopted. I am the oldest girl here and I'm defintaly NOT getting adopted . " Jazzy where are you " yelled 5 year old Chloe . Chloe's mum was left to raise Chloe when she was 1 and her mum was a drug addict and she wasn't fit to take care of her so social services found her and brought her here. I hope she's not like me and stay in this hell hole forever.

" I'm here Chloe come here" I yelled down the corridor . She came and sat in my lap.

" I don't want to get adopted Jazzy " she whispered to me .

" Are you getting adopted cloudy?" I asked her .

"Yeah Jazzy but what if they are like mommy and they hurt me ?" She said in a voice and it just broke my heart seeing her like that.

" Don't worry cloudy I'll make sure they

Don't hurt you or they will have me to deal with " I said in a funny voice which made her giggle. Then we headed downstairs with hand in hand.

When we reached downstairs , I saw loads of kids running around wishing they get adopted and a few adults talking to Sarah the owner of the orphanage. Then Chloe leaded me to a couple who looked like they were in Thier twenties and they were smiling as soon as they saw Chloe.

"Hi I'm Jasmine " I said to them .

" Hello I'm Cathy and this is my husband Matt and were going to adopt this cute little girl" Cathy said while looking at Chloe.

"Oh that's fab have u got any kids of your own?" I asked them. Cathy had a look on her face that looked like she could cry a river of tears.

" No , sadly me and my wife can't have kids so we were so gutted so we decided to adopt little Chloe" Matt said trying to smile.

"Oh I'm so sorry ok I'll leave you Chloe so you can get to know each other.I left them together and went to Mary , she is the owner of the orphanage.

"Hiya Mary!" I exclaimed. I love Mary she is like a second mother to me. She paid for the orphanage to be built when her husband died she had lots of money and had no kids so she built the orphanage.

" Hello dear ," she replied.

" Mary I was wondering if I could go shopping later , please Mary," I begged with a puppy dog look on my face.

"Alright , Jasmine but you can go after lunch ," she said.

"Thank you so much !" I shouted.