Information

•Covers (book covers either- premades or requests)

A high quality, high definition cover made to your specifications and likings.

•Stickers (can be for awards, gifts, or presentation)

These are typically the small, round "stickers" you see on book covers or profiles, denoting them as "winners" or "approved" or giving them some other label. You can request these as well from me and I will make each one according to your preferences for either a contest, title, etc.

•Characters (I design and find a character picture for your specific character)

I will work with you to find/design/create the perfect character picture that matches your chosen character. These can be used in books, profiles, etc.

•Banner (Similar to a cover, only wider and usually is used as a profile picture or in the chapters of books for characters, or representation of books)

I will work with you on these as well to create a banner that represents whatever you want it to. For example, if you want a banner for a specific book, I design one that represents that book. Or I can do the same for characters in a story, profiles, etc.

•Book trailer

These are the hardest and best thing I have to offer. I will work with you to create a trailer for the desired book, either one that is coming soon or for one that is already published.

These requests may take up to several weeks to finish or they may only take a couple of hours, depending on how much work that has to go into them. But when they are ready, I will send you the link the it and you can tell me what you think :)

*IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST ANY OF THE ABOVE*

Please go to the corresponding chapter form and fill out the form then comment it on that chapter. Thank you!