Chapter 2 - The boys nature it true?

(A/N: for one reason I love this song  plz me not weird and needing mental help? And I don't own the music.)

Catherine's POV:
"My name is Zero Akuma, nice to meet all of you." Said the boy, who bowed and when rising looked drecerly into my eyes and he... Smiled so by instinct I look back out the window.
"Well then, Zero would you sit down in the empty seat at the back please?" Said the teacher pointing to the seat next to... You could gees that it was next to me.

Zero's POV:
I begin to walk to the seat next to the beautiful girl I met this morning we ahem bumped into each other. I sat down and I could smell something chocolately from the same girl, it was nice.

As the lesson continued I could not help but glance to her face. The consitration present on her when she put the end of the pencil to her light pink plump bottom lip thinking what to write in her book. I had finished the work before the other students so I watched the girl, I still have not gotten what her name is.

Catherine's POV :
I know who and what direction it was Zero who is glancing at me when I'm working I can feel his sky blue eyes watch me. Sighing, I put my cheek in the palm and looked outside to the gust of wind blows the cherry blossom peels in the air.

RING, RING. The bell sounded, sighing I got out of my seat with my lunch box in hand and headed to the roof to eat my lunch. Walking up the stairs then open the door to the roof and found a nearist bench and sat down on it to start eating.

Zero's POV :
This might sound creepy but, I may have followed someone to the roof as the bell rang for lunch. It just so happens to be the girl I met this morning I think her name was Catherine and in my opinion I think her name suits her very much. She was sitting on a bench eating as the wind blow past her. Her blonde-ish brown hip long hair grateful dancing as cherry blossom petles glided gently in the air near her enchanting face. She a vision of beauty of this world that I think the blossoms do not compare to her. The emaraled green gaze to the sky was lovely. In a whisper I say more to myself.
"Your beauty is greater then any other, I swear the you will love me my maiden, my angel." With a smile on my face.

(A/n: Hii I hope you like this chapter and I wish you all a merry Christmas and Happy new year too so this is a Christmas present for you my reads :D and sorry if it's short. )