You're A Demon Aren't You?

"It hurts, the pain, make it stop, I can't take it anymore. I'm dying, im going to- dead." Cole deadpans "Do you always have to do that?" The Inquisitior asks. "It is how I guess you could say, relate to people." The Inquisitior shrugs and rolls his/her eyes and walks off to the Undercroft.

"You're a demon aren't you?" Cassandra walks up, glaring at Cole. "No, why would I be?" Cole asks, but Cassandra quickly cuts him off. "Based on what im seeing, you feed off the pain of others, am I correct?" Cole pales "Of course not! That's horrible! All I want to do is help." Cassandra scoffs "How exactly are you going to do that?" Cole freezes for a second, thinking intensely then dissapears. "Of course, why wouldn't he dissapear?" Cassandra sighs and walks off only to feel something placed on her head.

"What the hell?!" Cassandra quickly grabs whatever is on her head and tosses it to the ground.

"I thought you would've liked it, guess not." Cole sighs, as Cassandra looks to the ground.. a flower crown?... "Why?- How?..." Cassandra left extremely confused. "You wanted one when you were six, so I got one for you.. To see if your attitude would change.." Cassandra looks at Cole "Leave. Now." Cassandra says sternly, Cole sighs once again and dissapears.

Cassandra, crosses her arms.. looking down at the flower crown.. Her expression slowly softens and she grabs the flower crown, putting it on her head, smiling slightly.

"Hey seek-" Varric asks only to be hit in the face with a flower crown "GET OUT!" Cassandra yells, embarssed. "Okay, Okay, jeez. Chill out you raging gorilla." Varric raises his hands up in defeat and slowly walks away.

"Thank you Cole." Cassandra whispers quietly...