thirty-five [FINAL]

Mulai dari awal

"Shut up," I whined, my bottom lip poking out slightly. Austin snorted and grabbed my hand, tugging me down to the bed beside him.

"I really love you," he mumbled, pulling me closer.

"I really love you too," I said, Austin grinned and leaned in, pressing his lips against mine. The kiss was short lived because someone cleared their throat, forcing us to pull apart.

"Are you finished unpacking?" It was my mom and she was stood in the doorway with a slight smirk on her face.

"Yes," I nodded, my cheeks once again burning.

"Okay well, in a few minutes we're gonna go get ice cream because your sister won't stop asking," mom said and I nodded again before she walked away. I let out a little groaned and buried my face in Austin's neck. God, was I ever going to stop blushing?

"Cute," Austin chuckled, pressing a kiss to the side of my head. "Come on, let's go," he said, standing and pulling me with him. We both walked into the living room where both Andrew and Anthony were sat.

"So, do you think momma will actually stay?" Anthony asked quietly. The question was asked before, but even though things had been smooth sailing for the past few months, I understood why he and Andrew were so skeptical, hell, even I was.

"I think that for once she actually might," I said, joining them both on the couch.

"And what if she leaves? Won't they make us all go to one of those homes?" Andrew questioned.

"Listen, even if she did just end up leaving us, I'd take you all where I go, that promise I made still stands. I'm not leaving any of you behind, if mom just ends up abandoning us one day, then so be it, I'm not gonna let you guys get taken, or let you have to be on your own, your my baby brothers and even if you're a pain in the ass, I still love you guys," I told them, grabbing them both and pressing rather sloppy kisses on their cheeks.

"Ew, get away," Andrew whined, pushing me away from him and wiping his cheek.

"But you're sure she's not gonna leave?" Anthony asked.

"Yes, I'm sure," I promised. He smiled, accepting the answer, just as mom and Alex came in, Alex with a big smile on her face.

"Mommy said we can get ice cream!" She said excitedly. Just what she needed, sugar in her system. Mom gave a little sigh and chuckled.

"You all ready to go?" She questioned to which we all nodded. The twins and Alex all raced out the door, mom, Austin and I following behind.

"You do know that I'd help out with anything involving your brothers and sister, right? Like, I'd go through hell to help you, even if there's not much for me to do," Austin said, forcing us to walk slowly behind mom so that she was ahead of us and out of earshot.

"I know," I nodded, but I wasn't about to drag my boyfriend into something like that. I didn't care if he was more than willing to help out, to bend over backwards to make sure that my brothers, sister, and I were happy, I didn't care. As much as I loved him and as much as I would do the same for him, I wasn't going to allow him to see that side of my family more than he already has.

"Good, because I'm serious, I'd do anything," he said softly, pressing a kiss to the side of my head. He was sweet, but I still wasn't going to allow it.

We soon reached outside and the twins were fighting over who got to sit in the front seat like usual, both claiming that the other already sat in the front seat and that it was their turn, but in the end neither of them got to sit up front, but instead Alex who giggled and stuck her tongue out.

The ice cream shop wasn't too far from the apartment complex so the drive was short and filled with the twins both whining about how it wasn't fair and trying to shove each other.

By the time we got to the ice cream shop, the twins and Alex raced from the car inside and I had to admit, I raced a little bit too because, I mean, who doesn't love ice cream?

We all ordered something sweet and delicious and sat at a table near the corner. Austin sat beside me, a hand on my thigh and a cute little smile on his face. It was amazing to think that after everything that's happened after meeting at the party, he's still stuck with me.

The rest of the afternoon into the evening came and went by completely calm and relaxed. Austin and I stayed cooped up in my room, putting up pictures and posters on my walls, kissing every now and again and getting a little carried away.

For once, I was content, I was happy and I felt like I was on top of the world. I had an awesome best friend, fun brothers and an adorable sister, I had a mom who was trying, and I had a boyfriend who'd do everything in his power to make me feel happy and smile, and for that, I loved him. Everything was going well and I couldn't have been anymore happier, and that happiness continued on for years and I couldn't get enough of it.

。。。

THAT ENDING SUCKED BUT IT'S OVER SO DRY YOUR TEARS AND BE PROUD OF ME PLEASE. but like I'm actually really happy at the way this story has turned out and the amazing support and feedback it's gotten because I'm a piece of trash that can barely update and writes bad content.

BUT YES IT'S FINALLY OVER AND NO THERE WON'T BE A SEQUEL CAUSE I GOT OTHER THINGS TO FINISH AND MORE STORIES TO PUBLISH AND BARELY UPDATE FOR

I just wanna say a big gigantic thank you to every single one of you for reading this story, voting, commenting, adding it to your libraries, EVERYTHING, because it means so much to me and it makes me feel really happy seeing people enjoying the sucky things that I write and wanting more of it because it kinda keeps me going (: so thank you all so much