I looked around the bathroom. It was pretty big in size. It was mostly gold all over but pretty plain. I turned the shower on and stripped out of my clothes. I stepped in the lukewarm water and begin to wash myself. I took about a 20 minutes shower and stepped out to dry myself. I used Ian's baby lotion to mosturize my skin, I decided against using his deodorent and looked around for a different brand. To my surprise there was a fresh stick of womens deodorent in the small closet. I used it and put on the oversized boxers and T-shit Ian gave me and looked in the mirror.

My hair was slightly damp and my smooth skin looked flawless at the moment. The T-shirt kind of hung over my right sholder and reached my upper thighs while the boxers covered the rest of my thigh. I poked my head out the door to see that Ian was still watching TV. "You got a extra tooth brush?" I asked looking his way. Without even turning his head he said. "Uhh yeah it should be two or three that haven't been opened in the back of that cabinet." I nodded and walked slowly back into the bathroom.

When I was done brushing my teeth I came out the bathroom and stood by the bed facing Ian "Which room do you want me to sleep in?" I asked crossing my legs. Ian looked at me with tired eyes. "You can sleep I'm here" he said looking at me like it was nothing. I didn't really know how to feel about sleeping next to Ian. I didn't really mind, but it would probably be a little awkward.

I had become pretty tired just standing there and I saw that Ian was too. I finally got in the bed and scooted farthest from side. "Zen why you acting like that?" He asked in a groggy tone, that I found sexy. Even though Ian was just a friend I kind of felt like he was more than that, and that's exactly what I wanted him to be, more than just a friend. I scooted closer to him, and he pulled me the rest of the way. I reluctantly lay on his bear chest.

Right before I drifted off to sleep I heard Ian whisper "I'm sorry about Manny and moms and pops today" I looked up at his face seeing he was sincere. "It's okay", I whispered back to him. He kissed me on my forehead and I lie back down on his chest. He slowly crept his arm around my waist without saying a word.

I liked this position, and I felt like Ian liked it too. I could hear the steady beat of his heart and I could smell his chest I tried hard not to inhale too deeply though. "I like you Zen" I heard Ian say resting his head back against the headboard. "I like you too" I whispered before slowly drifting off to sleep.

__

The next morning I woke up still in Ian's arms. I didn't even want to let go. I felt his chest heave up and down while he breathed. I looked at his face admiring it. No matter how much I'm around him I can't get over his looks. Without his eyes opening he chuckled "Stop staring at me" I grabbed the nearest pillow and hit him in the face. He sat up and stared at me in surprise. "The fuck you do that for?" I shrugged and crawled out of the bed.

He pulled me back in and tickled me uncontrollably. "IANN" I yelled in between laughs. "STOPP" I yelled again trying to fight back. He finally stopped and fell back on the bed also laughing. "So, you ticklish?" He asked looking at me while still holding back laughs. "No shit" I said while rolling out of the bed to go to the bathroom.

I did everything I needed to do before going back into the room with Ian, who happened to be on his phone with someone. "Yeah" he said into the phone. I sat next to him and waited patiently till he got off the phone. "Fuck you mean you ain't got my shit?" he yelled through the phone. "Imma come down there tonight and you better have it." He yelled ending the call. "Is everything okay?" I asked in a soft voice. "Yeah everything straight" he simply said and lied back on the bed.

I blinked twice and then let then it go, it wasn't my place to know all his business anyway. He had his secrets, and I had mine. After what seemed like a long silence I finally spoke "Where are my clothes?" I asked him sitting back on the bed. Ian got up from his position on the bed and walked to his bedroom door. When he opened the door there was a basket full of neatly folded clothes on the floor at his feet. He picked it up and brought it to the bed.