Chapter One

Want to say thanks to @QueenTellyTubby before I even start this. So thank you for telling me to turn this into a fanfic.
---------------------

Louis Tomlinson. A bright blue eyed, bubbly boy.

The power of Ice.

Control.

That's what he needs to learn and that's how he got to where he is now.

Louis has just started attending the Cheshire Academy of the Elements. It's basically a boarding school for teenagers blessed with certain talents - the ability to control the natural elements around them.

Earth, wind, fire and ice.

However, most of the students can only master one form.

Louis has recently discovered that he can control ice, so his parents signed him up for the school and, well, here he is walking around the campus with his new roommate, Zayn.

Zayn has the ability to move the Earth beneath his feet, pulling it up and bending it, breaking it however he wants. He shows him around the large and crowed campus on Louis' first day.

While standing in the courtyard, Louis notices a boy dressed in all black. A black tank hanging low over his chest, tight black skinnies and a pair of back rays covering his eyes. He's got a cigarette between his lips; eye squinting under the bright sun.

"Who's /that/?" He asks in awe. Zayn only gives him a scoffs. "Don't even bother. That's Harry Styles. He can create and control fire in the palms of his hands if he wants to. The kid is creepy, though. Everyone is sure he's evil and will probably ending up causing mass destruction with his powers."

And then, the green eyes look up to meet Louis' blue ones. "Oh God, walk away, /walk away/," Zayn urges, tugging on his arm as the two flee the scene. Louis pulled his arm away from Zayn and started to walk across the court yard towards Harry.

Harry saw the approaching boy, smirking to himself as he took a deep drag of his cigaret, pushing his sunglasses back up fully to cover his green eyes back up again.

What did he want?

Louis walked up, showing nothing. No emotion. No nothing as he stopped in front of the very intimidating taller lad, arms crossed over his chest as he scanned him over with eyes quickly, turning his nose up at the smell of smoke.

Harry chuckled and dropped the cigaret to the ground, putting it out with tip of his shoe, blowing the smoke he had out towards Louis.

Louis turned his face away, closing his eyes for a second before looking back to Harry who had a wicked smirk pulled across his lips, leaning back against the stone wall behind him.

"Hello, iceboy." Harry spoke with a sneer. His voice was deep and smooth.

And Louis felt himself getting pulled in towards Harry.

-------------

Okay sorry. This is super short but I'm just starting with this. I'm hoping you'll all support me through this. If you don't like it, please stop reading. I don't want to see rude comments and nasty slurs thrown my way. I will stop writing if I see any of that.

But thank you for reading this first, small and short, but chapter of 'Dangerous Play'.

I won't update until I have 5 votes and 5 comments. Soo... It's all up to you guys whether I post or not. Have fun. xx
-KL