Chocolate Day

(Y/n) and (f/n) made it to the crossover just in time, but there were so many girls, there was no way they way they were gonna be able to give their crushes these chocolates with this huge line. Plus, the class was just moving and they weren't exactly stopping at a station for ten minutes... so they had to hurry!

Unfortunately (y/n) and (f/n) never could get the chocolates to their crushes. The two girls pouted. How could they have missed such a perfect opportunity!? Pathetic...

"Poo..." (Y/n) muttered. The two looked down as tears started to form in their eyes. The only one chance they had... they screwed up.

"Well... there's always next year." (f/n) sniffled.

"Yeah right..." (y/n) mumbled as she turned to leave. (F/n) turned on her heel and followed her friend. Just then they both heard a cheerful voice.

"Wait up!" The two turned around and their eyes widened. Takuma Ichijo and Senri Shiki stood quickly walked up and to the two and gave them a smile. Well the blond gave a smile, the mahogany haired man didn't.

"Y-yes?" (f/n) asked, quickly blinking the tears away. The blonde smiled and held out his hand. There was a small blue box there.

"Here." Shiki did the same. Both (y/n) and (f/n) stood there shocked. They both reached up and took the boxes.

"O-oh!" (f/n) and (y/n) said, coming back to real life and held out the small boxes of chocolate as well.

"Thank you!" Takuma smiled, reached for the box and took it. His smile got wider as he patted (f/n) head and turned to leave. Shiki took the box as well and just gave (y/n) a small smile and turned to follow Takuma. The two soon disappeared into the distance, catching up with the rest of the class and leaving.

Both (y/n) and (f/n) squealed in delight and jumped up and down. The two wrapped their arms around each other and glomped the other.
"AHHHHH!!!!! HE GAVE ME CHOCOLATES!" The two yelled simultaneously. Once they finally calmed down, not really, they got their little selves back to their dorm. The two stayed up ALL night just talking about the little moment they had with their crushes. Today was just perfect!