"This is my favorite spot in the entire apartment. It gives me the serenity." Rk said & opened the glass balcony doors & walked closer to the glass railing.
"What?" Rk asked seeing Madhu standing few steps away from him.
"I'm scared of heights. This glass railing... to look down the city from this height... makes me giddy" Madhu breathed.
"What else you are scared of?"
"Um... You!"
"Me? I scare you?" He asked taken aback.
"Well, not scare exactly... you intimidate me." She said honestly
"I'm just a tough looking guy, Madhu. It's needed for the job I do. But you surely could ease up in front of me. I'm not going to shoot you." He said, acting to shoot her with his fingers.
"I know... but still I get nervous."
He smiled fondly at her & opened his arms for her. Shyly, Madhu walked closer & he hugged her tightly & kissed her temples.
"Remember what you said to me, Madhu." Rk whispered & Madhu looked up at him curious. "You said Husband, I love you'... so for you I'm only your husband not ACP Rishab Kundra so chill hun!" He said & yanked her ponytail forcing her to meet his lips & they kissed passionately.
"Don't worry, I'm holding you." Rk softly said & encouraged her to move closer to the glass railing. "Isn't the view breathtaking?"
"It is" Madhu looked up at him with a smile & pecked his cheek.
"Shall we go in so that I can show you my favorite room?"
"I can guess which could be your favorite room" Madhu said blushing.
"Why are you blushing so much?" Rk asked her with a frown.
"Nothing! Take me" Madhu said hiding her excitement. Rk gave her a look but then took her in closing the balcony doors.

"This is your favorite room?" Madhu asked shocked.
"Yep! My Gym! I spend most of my free time working out here."
"Oh!" She sighed disappointed.
"What you thought my favorite room could be?"
"Um... Your bedroom" She said embarrassed.
"Biwi, getting naughty hun?" Rk laughed as he moved back to the punch bag.

"May be from now on that will be my favorite room as I will have you in my bed."
"Shut up, Rishab" Madhu chided him & punched the bag with her fist fingers.
"Ow!" Madhu screamed in pain. "This bloody punching bag is so hard" Madhu cried.
"Or you are so weak?" Rk teased & effortlessly punched the bag & blocked it.
"What you do to keep yourself fit?"
"Running, kickboxing & weights"
"Oh" She said in awe & looked around the gym equipments.
"You must have spent a fortune on these equips"
"Yep!"
"Can you give me a demo with this?" Madhu asked pointing to the Ab bench.
"Now?"
"Yep!"
"Okay" Rk agreed & sat on the Ab bench with his legs tucked underneath the rollers, and then he placed his hands behind his head, keeping his shoulders & neck in a straight line.
"Wait!"
"What?"
"Husband, you can take off your shirt" Madhu said as her eyes twinkle with mischief.
"Ahaan! Now I got your intention."
"What?"
"I'll take my shirt off but you should reciprocate it & you will also walk on the tread mill so that I can watch your delectable derriere"
"Deal!"
"Ladies first!"
"Nope! I placed the demand first so you should play the show, then only I will show my show." She said crossing her hands over her chest.
Sighing Rk slowly unbuttoned his shirt all the while intently gazing at Madhu.
"Shall I?" Madhu step forward to remove his shirt.
"Please!" He nodded his head & lead Madhu to do the job while he placed his hands on either side of her hips making her gasp with the strange sensation she felt with his touch.
She slowly slipped his shirt off his shoulders & she bent down & planted a gentle kiss on his shoulder. He hurriedly shuffled his shirt off & also took his legs from beneath the rollers & pulled Madhu forcefully making her sit on the bench facing him, then he claimed his lips.
"f**k! You taste so sweet like honey." He hissed before covering his mouth over hers again.
Madhu gripped his arms tightly almost digging her nails in his skin & kissed him back with equal vigor.

"Okay! Now you start." Madhu abruptly released him & stood up from the bench as she got ready to watch her sexy husband show his abs & biceps.
Sighing, Rk positioned again & slowly leaned back untill his shoulders were inches away from touching the bench, this way his six pack abs stretched fully & when he lifted up his abs waved perfectly.
"ACP Kundra, it is really a crime to look this hot & handsome." Madhu talked out loud.
"Are you complaining?" Rk asked her with a smirk.
"God! This is one fine sight. You make me go weak on my knees." Madhu said panting.
"Now your turn"
"Two more minutes, please." Madhu pleaded him not taking her eyes off his torso.
He laughed but then let her feast him as he continued working out on the ab bench.
"Time up!"
"Okaayyy!" She rolled her eyes when he promptly stopped her mindless gawking.
Then she took her hands to unbutton her shirt.
"Nah! Not your shirt! Remove your jeans."
"Why?"
"I have already seen your upper half on our disastrous suhaag raat. Now I want to see you legs. Show me."
"Okay!" She agreed wanting to please her husband for pleasing her by giving grace time to eye f**k him.
"Shall I?" He asked her wanting to return her favour.
"With pleasure you can do the job for me."
"You are getting bold hun? I like it." Rk said & winked at her.
Rk unzipped her jean & slowly dragged it down. Then he stopped when his face hit her belly. He wrapped his arms around her thighs & nuzzled her belly.
"Ouch!" She jerked his head up when he bit her belly.
"Focus on your duty, ACP Sir."
"Yes, Ma'am" Rk grinned & swiftly yanked her jeans making her sit on his lap.