"Why not?" Maya said as she held her growling stomach. She didn't even remember to eat or grab her lunch because all she could think about was the book.

"It's not my fault your hungry, kid. Don't complain about it. I could easily send you two on a bus." Emma said looking at the both of them.

"You know we have names." Henry said as he looked at Maya. "I'm Henry."

"I'm Maya." Maya said as she pulled out the storybook. She skipped all the stories about everyone else and stuck to the ones that were about Snow and Charming.

"What's that?" Emma asked looking at the book.

"It's-" Maya began to say hesitantly before Henry interrupted.

"I don't think she is ready." Henry said as he looked at the page she was on.

"Yeah me neither." Maya said truthfully. There was no way she would take that she was the savior lightly. It was far fetched to begin with.

"Not ready for fairytales?" Emma asked looking at the road.

"They are more than just fairytales." Maya said as she looked at Emma.

"Every story in this book actually happened." Henry said as he pointed to it not buckled in his seat.

"Of course it did." Emma said with a sigh. She definitely thought they were crazy but Maya wasn't surprised. She knew it would take some convincing and so did Henry.

"Use your superpower see if I'm lying." Henry said as he looked at her through the mirror and she did the same.

"Just because you believe something doesn't mean it's true." Emma said as she saw the luck of belief in his eyes.

"That's what makes it true." Henry said as he looked at Emma. Even though Maya was only a few years older then him, she had more knowledge of hardship. She understood that thinking what she and him thought was going to be hard to convince anyone else but she had hope.

"You should know more than anyone." Henry said as he looked at her.

"And why is that?" Emma asked with yet another sigh.

"Your in the book." Henry said as Emma furrowed her eyebrows.

"And do you believe all this too?" Emma asked curious of what Maya would say.

"From what has happened to me this is the only lead I have so yeah." Maya explained.

"You guys have problems." Emma said as she looked ahead.

"And your going to fix them." Henry said as they kept driving.

Emma sighed again.

"Hey I have another question." Maya said as she looked to Emma. "Is today your birthday?" She asked as Emma raised her eyebrow.

"Why are you asking?" Emma asked wondering how she even knew.

"Is it?" Maya asked once more as Emma looked to her.

"Yeah. How did you know? Why do you care?" Emma asked slightly freaked by how Maya knew. Maya felt her stomach flip a bit. Things were starting to get creepy.