Heisuke Toudou (Hakuouki) x Reader-chan

Start from the beginning

The girl hesitated. Instead of watching what was going to happen next, you ran from the scene to inside your house. You started packing your clothes and other stuff for your trip. 'What trip?' To America, FOREVER. 

"I'm never coming back, I'm going to send a letter to father after I get there to cut everything off..." You started crying. "...And I was so stupid to think it was actually going to work..."

You left from the house from the back door and ran away.

Heisuke's POV

"Chizuru, I-I-I...I brought you these," I took out a bouquet of cherry blossoms and a small box. "Please, accept them...along with my love for you."

Chizuru hesitated. "Heisuke...I..." she shook  her head. "I'm sorry, but I don't feel the same way about you. I've told you many times. Why can't you understand?"

"Chizuru, I-" she cut me off. 

"I think it's better to just be friends. Besides, you already have a fiancee that loves you, right? Chiaki, I think..."

"But I don't love her!"

"Maybe you should consider her feelings too? Goodbye, Heisuke."

I watched Chizuru walk away like nothing happened. She walked away...from my life...

"Fiancee...Chiaki..." I recalled every moment I was with her and how nice she was with me. She was very sweet and kind. Also...a very good cook. 

"It's almost time for me to go back with the other guys for a month...I need to go get my katana and forget about this."

I went to my house and grabbed my katana. Then, I noticed a few things out of place. I just ignored it and left. 

One month later

"Chiaki, I'm home~!" I came back from my reunion with the others. I placed my katana Chiaki gave me beside me entrance. "Chiaki?...Chiaki?!"

I entered my room and I saw clothes spread on the floor with other things that belong to Chiaki. 'What happened here?!'

I looked outside and went to the entrance. "Ah, Toudou. You're back to Edo already?" someone said, and elder. 

"Ah...yes. Um...by chance have you seen Chiaki?" I asked worried.

"Oh, one month ago I saw her running from the back door of the house. She said, 'I'm sorry, but I'm moving to America. Thanks for everything.' And left."

A-America?! Why would she do that?!

"Ok...thank you elder..."

I've decided that I'm going after her. I've realized that there's something special between us...I've been so blind this whole time not realizing that there's someone more beautiful than Chizuru. And she's been loving me and living with me for a long time. Chiaki, I love Chiaki.

I can't go to America like this, so cut my hair with my katana and put on some western clothes.

"Chiaki, I'm coming for you!"

In America

Everyone has been really nice to you this past 2 months...even you didn't even know the language well.

You were walking to your house and saw a young man asking your neighbors for directions.

"Is he new here? I haven't seen him before..."

He finally approached you. "Um...excuse me?" he asked. "I'm looking for someone..."

"Sure, maybe I can help you."

"I'm looking for the most beautiful woman in Japan, that's also my fiancee..." he suddenly grew silent looking at my hair. "That's a beautiful hair pin..."

"Yes...someone who I loved gave it to me."

"......Ch-Chiaki......? Is that you?"

Surprised you were about to run, thinking it might be a stalker or some one trying to get you. The young man hugged you tightly. "Chiaki!!! It's me!!! Heisuke, Its Heisuke!!! I've been looking all over for you!!! I've been so worried!!!"

"H...Heisuke!? I-"

You suddenly felt soft lips smashing into yours. Then he pulled away... "Chiaki...I....I love you."

'Chiaki, I love you.' That's all you wanted to hear. You started crying. 

"Are you ok...?" You nodded. "I'm fine," you answered. "Is that...that's all I've ever wanted to hear from you, since I first layed eyes on you, Heisuke."

He smiled and cleared you face, kissing you again. "Let's go back to Japan and get married..." "Let's."

((OMS!!! I THOUGHT HE WAS CUTE~! HE'S LIKE 18-19 BUT, YOU KNOW, HE'S SHORT FOR HIS AGE...) VOTE, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE!!!)