"Believe me now or not just don't tell anyone about the part about you and Emma. I know you'll believe me I'm sure of it." Henry said as he began to walk away.

Maya put on her book bag and walked to her class. After it was all over she headed to Ms. Blanchard's classroom.

She saw Henry still packing up as she walked over to the teachers desk. "Hey Henry." Maya said as she Mary Margaret looked up at them.

"Hey. Make sure to do that thing." Henry said trying to not give it away.

"What thing?" She asked confused as she realized. "Oh yeah. Gotcha." She nodded as he smiled.

"What thing?" Ms. Blanchard asked as she looked to Maya.

"It's a secret." Maya smiled.

"What thing Henry?" Mary Margaret asked with her arms crossed.

"I gotta go see Archie. Bye Ms. Blanchard. Bye Maya." Henry said walking out.

"Bye." They both said.

"Who's Archie?" Maya asked confused.

"Henry's therapist." She said to Maya as she sat in her desk.

"Not crazy my butt." Maya said quietly.

"What was that?" Ms. Blanchard asked looking up to her.

"I was wondering why you think me and Henry are so similar." Maya asked sitting in a desk. "Is it because we both don't know our real parents?"

"Maya." Mary Margaret said with a slight sigh and a shake of her head. "I said you two are similar because of your personalities. You both have that sense of adventure and you could both use some happiness. The fact that you don't know your biological parents had absolutely nothing to do with it." She said calmly.

Maya nodded as she pulled out the storybook.

"I see you have the book." Ms. Blanchard smiled to Maya. "Did Henry tell you about how he thinks we are all in it?"

"He said he didn't tell anyone when we were at lunch." Maya said as she closed the book.

"He told me after lunch. I kept asking and he finally gave in." Ms. Blanchard said looking to Maya.

"Who does he think you are?" Maya asked curiously.

"He thinks I'm Snow White." Ms. Blanchard said making Maya freeze up.

Then that means she is my mom, Maya thought. "No way." She whispered to herself.

"Who does he think you are?" She asked looking to Maya.

"No one important." Maya said as she looked down at the cover.

"I have to grade some papers so stay quiet for me okay?" Ms. Blanchard asked with a small smile.

"Okay." Maya smiled back.

She opened the storybook and began to read again. She came across a part about Snow White. She noticed the illustration of Snow White and Prince Charming and looked up to the teacher. They did look similar, but she just thought it was a coincidence. She put up the book and compared it to her covering up the hair. "Hmm." She thought as she put down the book.

"What?" Mary Margaret said as she looked up.

"Nothing." Maya smiled She was trying to keep the secret a secret.

Ms. Blanchard went back to grading and Maya realized it was 4:45. "I have to go help at the church hall. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye sweetie. Be careful." Mary Margaret smiled as Maya left.