"I promise I wont." She smiled as she listened curiously.

"The stories. I think they are real." He said as Maya laughed.

She began to realize he was serious. "Wait really?" She looked at him confused.

"A lot of the people in the book are in storybook if you look close enough." Henry said as they went up the stairs.

"I thought it was just a fairytale book of make believe." Maya said to Henry repeating his words from the day before.

"Not anymore. I can prove it." Henry said as he looked at the book.

"Alright then." Maya said pretty convinced he was crazy. "How about you explain at lunch. I have to get to class." Maya sighed.

"Okay, but one more thing." Henry said to Maya as she turned to him. "Don't tell anyone about it yet, okay? Especially not my mom." He said as he looked to her.

Maya nodded. "I won't tell anyone." No one would believe her anyway.

The day went by slowly as Maya found herself wondering how Henry could come up with such a thing. The bell finally rang for lunch and she met up with Henry at the table he always sat at.

Maya sat next to Henry and pulled out her lunch and the apple she didn't eat earlier.

"Ew you like apples." Henry said disgusted as he looked at it in her hand.

"They aren't that bad." She said as she opened her sandwich bag then pulled out the book and put it in front of all of them.

"At first I thought they were just stories, but as I got to the end, things got more interesting." Henry said as he flipped through the book. "I found you in it." Henry said as he pointed to the illustrated picture of two babies one named Maya and the other named Emma.

"That's just a coincidence." Maya shrugged as she looked at it and realized something. "Wait I have a blanket kind of like that one." She looked at it surprised. It had the same color and detailing her baby blanket had.

"See I told you it was real." Henry said with a smile. Maya hadn't seen him smile like that before.

"There is no way. How could this old story know about me? It's just a really detailed coincidence." Maya said taking a bite of her sandwich. She was slightly beginning to believe Henry.

"Or it's the real deal." Henry said his eyebrows raised.

"If it is then who is Emma? I don't know any Emma's." Maya said taking another bite of her sandwich.

"She is your twin." Henry said making Maya choke a bit on her sandwich. She swallowed it and looked at him.

"Me? A twin?" She asked looking at him with wide eyes.

"Yes, and I think we have to find her." Henry said looking to Maya.

"Why us?" She asked confused.

"That's not important now. First you need to believe everything then we can do it." Henry said looking to her. "And another thing. Why is it that me and you are the only ones growing in this town? Explain that?" Henry said looking at her.

Mayas eyes widened. So it isn't normal, she thought. "I'm sure it's all a coincidence." Maya said looking at the book trying to convince him to drop the subject. She read a few words on it seeing 'Snow White and Prince Charming.'

"No it's not." He said looking at the book as the bell rang. "Just read it and then tell me what you think."

"You know I promised I wouldn't call you crazy but it doesn't mean I won't think it." Maya smiled as she put the apple back in her bag and threw away her finished lunch.