"Hey Lia. Shut up for a minute, girl." I caught myself laughing because she looked like I hurt her feelings. She know it's all love though. 

"Class we have a new student. August Alsina." Mr. Wright introduced the boy that stood in front of the class. It's the boy I saw a few minutes ago.

"Hello August." The girls said. Not Lia and I. Lia might play thirsty but that girl is hard to get.

"Take a seat anywhere." Mr. Wright said. Thats just my damn luck. He came and sat right next to me.

"Hey Blue. Hey Lia." He said. What?! He been here for about 20 min and he already know our names. You can tell how our names run through people's mouths.

"Hey." I said.

"Wassup." Lia said writing something in her notebook. Lia loves to write short stories and poems. I've seen some of her work and it's good. I like doing hair but my step daddy always tells me I won't succeed in it and I always believe him.

Mr. Wright was saying something about getting in groups of threes. Lia turned her desk to me and to my surprise so did August.

"Y'all the only people I know." He shrugged.

"You know of us you don't know us." I quickly corrected him. He frowned.

"I know I want to get out the ghetto and go back home." He sighed.

"The ghetto?!" Lia snapped.

"You think you too good for 'the ghetto'?" I air quoted it. He simply nodded.

"Well you're not. Not everybody in the ghetto, ghetto." I crossed my arms.

"Well y'all sure proving me right." He chuckled.

"See I can't stand boys like you. Thats why people wonder why I'm always single because its dick heads out there like you!" I frowned.

"Yea Blue! He think he all cool and stuff walking in here with his Ralph Lauren." Lia stuck her tongue out at him. He just laughed.

"Blue do you mind staying after school with me to sign papers?" Mr. Wright asked with begging eyes.

"Sorry Mr. Wright but I start my new job today." I said proudly.

"I need a job Blue. Girl I'm 18 and ain't worked a day in my life." Alison called from across the room.

"They hiring at the new ice cream shop uptown." Lia smacked on her gum like it was no tomorrow. I caught August staring at my thighs and hips. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

"Stop staring!" I snapped.

"Girl I got a girlfriend! I don't need to look at your damaged goods!" He laughed. Damaged goods?! Lia looked at me with her jaws dropped.

"Damaged goods? You gone learn how to talk to a lady!" I rolled my eyes.

"You not a lady. You just a hood rat." He laughed.

"Okay enough. I won't have you talking to my best friend like that. You can get yo prim and proper ass out this group homie!" Lia snapped. And with that being said we both got up and moved our desks to the corner.

*

*

*

*

August POV

I'm so glad the day over with! I walked out the school and saw Lia leaning against the stop sign waiting on her ride. I would offer her a ride but I don't let hood rats roll with me. I hopped in my car and drove home.

I pulled up and saw a black Honda sitting in the yard. It must be the new maid cleaning up. I got out and locked my doors. I walked up the steps and stuck my key in. I walked in and dropped my keys on the key rack.

"Miss?" I called. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I saw the shadow of a curvy woman. Damn she might be fine. I hate to cheat on Leslie though. She don't deserve it.

But what reached the bottom of the stairs was unbelievable. Blue stood there in this little maid skirt that showed all her goods, a tight blouse that showed her flat stomach and full breasts. She wore black heels and her braids was in a high ponytail. She held a feather duster in her right hand and had her left hand on her hips.

"So you the maid?" I asked trying to break the awkward silence. Her cheeks turned pink. I'm guessing she's embarrassed.

"So you the rich boy I'm working for?" She said in almost a whisper. I smirked. This should be fun and interesting.

-------

Comment and vote

Tell me if I should keep going.