Merry Cringemas

- Jack PoV

A few hours after Felix picked me up, Mark and the others had already arrived at the set we were planning our stream. By the look of the place, it looked pretty cool and very professional. There was a TV tracking the donations and different Christmas objects for the activities that was planned.

"Hey Jack, long time to see!" I heard someone say from behind me, it was Mark. He looked kind of different.. maybe his floof tooken over.

"Oh hey Markimoo, how have you been?" I asked him with a smile. "Pretty good! You know I've been busy making the fan meetup videos, Bob and Wade came over.. just... busy old Markimoo!" I chuckled at his reply, as Felix watched us have our conversation. "Alright alright, stop flirting.. anyway the stream starts in 5 minutes so make sure the computers and camera is set and I will call you up when the stream starts rolling" Felix said and we all replied ok.

- Felix PoV

It was now 1:00 and I got a que from the camera man backstage that we were live. "How's it going bros? My name is Pewwwdiepie, and welcome.. to the Revelmode Cringemas Charity Livestream! We are here to raise money to try to get rid of AIDS, but we aren't trying to.. we will!!"

Time pasted and I called everyone up on stage. ( It wasn't really a stage, it was a set with a coach we sat on but you know what I mean!!) I called out the different holiday activates we were doing like Secret Santa exchange and etc. "Felix, why do we all have these mistletoes on the coach next to us?" Jack asked considered. "So, whoever gets off guard we can put the mistletoe over them, just for fun.." I said awkwardly. I could tell in Jacks eyes that he was ready to begin the activities.

- Jack PoV

"So, whoever gets off guard we can put the mistletoe over them, just for fun.." Felix said with his awkward tone that he does sometimes. After he named all the activities, this stream just had to get any better.

Now, we were 2 hours into the stream and gosh were we having fun! When we reached a goal of 10,000 donations, we would each pull this thing called a cracker and inside were hidden with penalties. Whoever had the paper would have to do the penalty and no backing out of or else they would get a coal in their stocking. So, we all grabbed a cracker and on the count of three, we pulled it. "Fuck, why is it always me??" I said in frustration. I grabbed the paper and read it to them. "I have to... sing a Christmas song it front of the whole room -P.S, it can't be silly.. dear god" I mean singing a Christmas song wasn't bad, but I had to SING and take it seriously. "Come on Jack, sing for us" Felix shouted and then winked. He suddently got up from his side of the coach and moved next to me. I looked at him like 'Why Felix..Why??' and took and deep breathe and decided what song I was gonna sing.

~~ HEY GUYS!! TYSM FOR THE PEOPLE WHO READ MY STORY AND I GUESS STARTED TWO DAYS AGO, WOW! BTW, THINGS HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER SOOOO YEA KEEP UP FOR THE NEXT ONE!! ~~