Roman leaned down behind her, ran his hand down her back and smacked her ass again. He pressed his face to her ass and commenced to licking the fatty flesh. He ran his hands up to her long hair and pulled hard. Kristen sharply exhaled a breath as he tongued her ass cheeks, moaning and groaning like a man dying of hunger. She balanced herself with one hand and reached back to grab his hair with the other, pulling his as he pulled hers. She groaned long and hard as his tongue and full lips swept over her ample behind. His lips felt salacious on her skin.

She became lost in the sounds of his heavy breathing and addictive moans. She was mesmerized by the sound of the rain plinking against all the windows in the apartment; the sound of the low, rumbling thunder in the distance. She could not believe this was happening. She was touching him; he was touching and tasting her but it didn't feel real. It felt like a dream from which she never wanted to awake.

Roman caressed her ass; then reached to the front of her. His magnetic hands traveled up her chest, pushed the dress above her breasts, and yanked up her bra, freeing her heavy, aching breasts.

He painfully groaned as his eager hands made contact with them. "Got-damn," he loudly gasped.

He firmly began stroking them while his tongue and lips continued to trail her ample bottom. Kristen's trembling hands left his hair to join his on her chest. She looked down at his hands on her large breasts and instantly became hypnotized by how big his hands were against hers, by the fine hair on his bare arms, how strong and powerful his hands felt against her body, how sexy the veins were that flexed in his hands as they moved...

Overcome, she released his hands and placed them back against the wall and leaned her head against it. She bit the skin between her thumb and forefinger and winced as he pinched her nipples.

"Roman," she gasped. "Roman."

His hands on her breasts were fire; his tongue on her hips was skillful, wet, and hot. If his mouth felt that good against her ass, she could only imagine how it would feel on her...

"My God," she whimpered as Roman put his head between her legs and flicked his tongue at her cleft through her panties.

He put his nose to her panties and deeply sighed. "Fuck Kristen... Damn baby..."

Kristen's core tightened as his face firmly pressed against her panty-covered flesh again, almost suffocating himself. He snaked his tongue all over covered sweetness, driving her wild.

"Romannnnnn," she groaned as she threw her head back.

"If you taste as good as you smell I'm in trouble," he growled.

He kissed his way up her back and stood behind her, his hands still massaging, gripping, and circling her breasts. His open palms circled her n*pples; he kissed, licked, sucked, bit her neck. Kristen's damp hand reached back and she pressed her ass tight against his rock-hard erection, running her finger through his hair. She turned her head to his and kissed him. Continuing to kiss her, he turned her around and embraced her tightly, crushing her to his hard chest as he'd done earlier. Her hard n*pples felt like pebbles against his chest and the sensation it brought her as she rubbed against him made tears pool her eyes.

Roman pulled away and looked down at her. His eyes were drunk and heavy with lust as he looked down at her swollen breasts, fascinated as he ran his hands over them.

"I love your skin," he huskily replied. "You're so beautiful... I love your breasts. They're amazing."

His hands on her were driving her insane. Kristen was panting so hysterically she was almost crying.

"Shhh," he said, stroking her wet hair and lifting her chin so he could look into her eyes. "Shhhh baby. It's okay."

He placed small, gentle kisses on her quivering lips and ran his fingers through her wild, tangled hair.

Kristen stared into his burning dark eyes and became lost. She placed her hand against his face and gently stroked it, marveling at the beauty of him in this lust-filled moment. She ran her fingers over his coarse beard, over his strong jawbone; over his parted, soft lips. She had wanted this for so long; wanted to experience the sexual side of him and express that part of herself with him. She didn't know where to start or where to finish. She wanted to touch him everywhere. Kiss him everywhere. Suck and lick every part of him.

Her greedy eyes lowered to his chest. She eyed it with wonder as she stroked it through his damp shirt. She slid both of her hands over his chest; memorizing every muscle and flawless ripple she touched. She was mesmerized by the chest hair that peeked out from the top of his shirt. Feeling like an animal in heat, she put her nose to the hair and inhaled his intoxicating masculine scent, feeling dizzy and drunk with the essence of him.

She was addicted to his ragged, heavy breathing as she touched him. The fact that she was pleasing him almost brought her to her knees. She looked up at him and there was awe in his eyes as he looked at her. Running her hands over his broad back, Kristen teasingly dragged them down to his hips and naughtily ran her hands over them. They were round but firm. She squeezed them and coyly looked up at him as a sharp breath escaped his throat. Kristen lightly tapped his ass; then moved her hands up until they were placed in his thick hair again.

Roman slightly leaned back from her and cupped her breasts with his hands, molding and reshaping them with vigorous satisfaction. Kristen breathlessly watched him with her lips slightly parted. The sight of his hands on her was truly one of the most fascinating sights in the world.

Roman lifted her heaving breasts, put his open mouth over them, and hovered, his hot breath tickling her skin. He devilishly looked up at her and firmly flicked his tongue over her left n*pple, immediately doing the same dance with the right. He went back and forth between them as his eyes held hers. 

If she thought him touching and kissing her body felt good before what he was doing now was like electricity coursing through her veins. She felt like she was being shocked multiple times in a row. She had never experienced anything like it in her life. Being with a man was different indeed. His tongue was talented, punishing, and excruciating. His love-making was so deeply passionate and intense it made her entire body vibrate and come alive. 

Her fingers tangled in his hair and roughly pulled. "Please Roman," she tearfully whispered. "Please."

A low noise surfaced from Roman's mouth as he pulled away from her wet breasts with a loud pop. Keeping his eyes trained on hers, he put his hand between her legs and cupped her swollen heat. Kristen wantonly murmured and slightly bended her leg, opening herself wider to him. He parted her panties to the side and gently stroked the slick skin beneath. He sensuously rubbed on her nub with his thumb. His eyes narrowed sexily, watching her reaction. Her eyes fluttered, fluttered again, and then closed... She softly moaned and rotated her hips in rhythm with his finger.

His right hand was resting beside her head on the wall and she slightly turned, licking his hand. He bended his thumb to her mouth and she sucked the soft skin, moaning... The feel of his fingers between her legs was almost too much to bear. Roman pulled his thumb from her mouth and ran the same hand over her breasts and flat stomach, watching her, his eyes filled with so many emotions it made her heart beat that much faster.

"If you don't stop me now," he softly warned, "I will continue. In a few minutes I might not be able to stop."

Kristen desperately gazed into his eyes. "I don't want you to."