Chapter Thirteen: The Personal Siege

Start from the beginning

Assassin: "Sir. They have broken our defenses." He says calmly. I just nod and walk off.

I wait for him now in the main room of our base. He wants information so he will come to me personally. No one has seen my face. He will. And he will either lose his resolve or kill me. Either way I win. I'll damage his emotional state or die... Doesn't matter either way.

*TIMESKIP*

(Your POV)

We broke through their defenses but damn. They're so many of these assassins. But like wolves under well trained hunters they fall. One by one they fall either unconscious or dead. I would prefer not to kill but the soldiers are trained to do so if needed. I can understand. I duck under a blade and wrap my whip around his leg. As I flip him a ball of fire hits him and sends him flying into a wall. That's how it's been going. We attack as a group. It's strange how well we work together without ever training together. After some more time we stand before what looks like the entrance to a great hall. It's very decorative with a golden pattern similar to what Shadow had tattooed on his face. The wood of the door seems to be a very well-polished red wood. I couldn't care. Before Iroh could reach the door I just blasted them open. He looks at me slightly bewildered. I just give him a 'Like I give a damn' look and walk in. We are met with about 10 men. One stands out however. Unlike the others he's in completely Crimson Blood red robes. He also seems slightly taller. He must be the Grandmaster. I speak.

You: "You shouldn't have accepted the contract from whoever wanted me dead. Now your base is in shambles and these nine men are all you have left. The others are either restrained or dead. If you stand down and tell me who sent you, you'll be spared a severe beating." I said coldly at the man in the red robes. He starts to laugh... That voice sounds eerily familiar.

Grandmaster: "Is that how you greet an old enemy? No respect for your elder's boy." My eyes widened as he removed his mask and hood. Those burn scars on his neck. No. No way... That monster! The images of his death flash before me... That MONSTER!

You: "Y-you... You killed him... You monster. YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!" I shouted at the end as (F/C) electricity surrounded my body. Iroh looks at me concerned. This monster!!!!

Grandmaster: "Yes... If they just handed you over, we would've left but no. The elders of your clan refused as did your parents. I bet after seeing the Equalists you thought they did it. No... We did. I did." I am having a hard time containing my rage. I am shaking with rage. Iroh sees this and speaks up.

Iroh: "ENOUGH!!! We will cease speaking. Now it's -" I charged the man before me. Was it foolish. Oh yes but I did not care. Not anymore. I don't care who sent them. I don't care why he took the contract. I just want this man to die. After all this bastard did he deserves to die!!

He was unprepared for my charge. I suppose he thought it would weaken my resolve. No. All he did was give me a reason to kill him. He tried to draw his blade before I got to him. I got to him as it left his sheathe and punched him in the face as hard as I could while channeling electricity through my hands. He moves back a few feet as I summon my whips. He regains balance and charges me. I hear Iroh and his men fighting behind me but I did not care. This bastard is dead. He swings at me I simply dodge and whip his side. He grunts but grabs my whip and yanks me forward. I smirk and send a bolt from my other hand. He stumbles back and I punch him in the gut. He coughs but produces a small dagger from his wrist and slices at my chest. I narrowly dodged and stepped back. Interesting contraption. Hides the blade within the gauntlet so no one knows you're armed. It can even 'detach' and be used as a dagger. I spin my single whip around as I switch its sides. A slight confusion tactic. He seems to take into account what I am doing. He then aims his wrist blade at me and a small dagger flies out I whip it away then he charges me. I barley dodge his swings waiting for an opening. This continues for some time. He swings I duck. He trusts I side step. On and on. He's getting sluggish now. Idiot. He hasn't trained for endurance. He misses another swing and I wrap my whip around his arm and sling him into a wall. He drops his sword and I walk up to him. He looks up at me. I pick him up and toss him into the stairs. At this point he fight behind me has stopped. He tries to stand up only to fall again. I grab his throat and lift him with one hand.