"You're disgusting!" I snapped, he just laughed at my statement.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~~•~•~

I walked into lunch by myself, my best Friend Lucy moved away last year so I was pretty much alone. I looked around for someone I knew, I just needed a place to sit. I gave up and found an empty table, why not sit alone?

I pulled out my lunch box and took a bite of one of my mini carrots.

"Why are you sitting alone?" A random guy asked sitting across from me. He had blondish spiked up hair, I shrugged

"People are lame. I'm more of a lone wolf," he chuckled

"Yeah, me too," he grinned, I smiled up at him.

"Who are you?" I asked taking another bite of my carrot.

"I'm Isaac" he smiled "and let me guess you're name is.. Perfect?" He flirted, I laughed

"Actually it's Bailey, your quite a flirter aren't you?" I asked, he shrugged

"I dabble in the flirting arts" I couldn't help but laugh. If he wasn't so cute I would have already told him to fuck off but he's seems nice. "So Bailey are you new here? I've never seen you before" he asked

"I'm a freshman" I simply answered taking another bite of my carrot, his face changed from curious to amused

"Fresh meat. Some of these preppy bitches would have picked you apart. Luckily for you, you have a sophomore friend," he grinned, I nodded with an amused smile.

"I don't even know you," I laughed he smirked

"Look at me? Do you really need to? I'm gorgeous" I shook my head while laughing

"You're conceded." I simply said

"I'm confident" he defended with a half smile. the bell rang signaling that lunch was ending, I waved then got up he jumped over the table to walk next to me.

"You doing anything Saturday?" I turned around to face him.

"You said we were friends Isaac" he smirked

"Friends hang out and Occasionally make out" I rolled my eyes

"Not any friends I've ever had" he chuckled

"You just don't have fun friends" he walked down the separate hallway, well at least I have a friend now.

~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

My last period of course had to be gym. I absolutely hate gym. That's where the sluts get to wear shorts and they take it to the point where they have a tiny string of fabric covering them and they call it shorts. No hoe.

I walked into the locker room and started to change into my t-shirt and shorts. My shorts go to my mid thigh.

I heard someone enter the locker room laughing and loudly talking to each other.

I went to walk out when I ran into a blonde girl

"Watch it!" She yelled pushing me out the way. It's always the blonde girls that turn out to be bitches.

I was tempted to punch her in her face but it was MY first day of school. I just walked passed her out the door. I walked out into the track, the boys had already started running.

I walked across the track when I heard people yelling, I turned to look the direction the voices were coming from when guys ran into me.

I got knocked to the ground by all the passing guys a couple stopped and tried to help me up, some just didn't care.

"Hey!" A guy yelled "stop fucking running over her! She fell" I looked up at Isaac, he smiled down at me as he put out his Hand to help me up

"Thanks" I said getting up

"Like I said before, your lucky you have a friend like me" he joked, I rolled my eyes

"Ye-"

"Excuse you" the girl from the locker room said pushing me to the side to stand In front of Isaac.

"Hey Kaylee" Isaac smiled, Kaylee smirked over at me.

"Hi Isaac" I wanted to throw up

"I better be getting back to the guys over there. Bye Bailey, bye Kay" Isaac waved then jogged over to the pack of boys who were waiting on him. I started walking over to the teacher, the Kaylee girl walked next to me giggling.

I wanted to be like 'shut the fuck up' but I decided against it

"It's cute how you think he likes you" she laughed, I looked over to her with nothing but pure bewilderment.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked, my attitude was starting to reach it's surface this girl is just getting on my nerves.

I looked over at her taking in her facial features for the first time. She was really pretty, but annoying. She had blonde hair that was just below her shoulders, she has pretty blue eyes, and was skinny.

"Isaac. If you think he actually likes you, you're way wrong. He probably just wants your virginity." It didn't kick in what she was talking about till I had already spoken.

"Why would he want that?" She laughed, and now I knew why. Could he be?

"It's rumored that he's one of the virginity game players and I intend to be one of HIS game pieces" she cockily said. I obviously wasn't the only one who wanted into the game this year.

••••••••••••••••
Sunday update & zayns birthday update! Happy birthday to him!!❤️👍😘

well heres bailey! what do you guys think of her? and how about kaylee! tell me what you think! comment vote and fan me!

By the way Mari and kaylee are the contest winners who got there name in the book. They are not bad people, They are both really nice and are nothing like what I portray their characters as. They both agreed to let me make them the "bad" characters.

Now that was said

Check out my other book "Fuck Boy" please! It would mean a lot!

Twitter: @MrsTomlinson004

Instagram: mrstomlinson004