I started shoving my worksheet into my bookbag. "I don't think it was like that for her. You were a friend helping a friend. You are the one who took the sex to heart. Anyway Sis I gotta go. I have to go finish up an assignment with a classmate. Don't go changing for somebody who ain't even looking your way." I hollered this over my shoulder as I exited the cafeteria, and out into the still cool weather.

I had agreed to meet with Liddia at the student supply center. We are doing a mass project on the human body. Each bone had to be named, defined, and detailed. It would take up most of the school year to finish.

Once there I dumped my bookbag upside down. Tape; scissors;colored pencils, and a ruler all spilled out on the table. We went to work immediately. I learned quickly that although Liddia was easy. She was intelligent, and no one was going to mess up her life plan.

We sat working for over an hour before we decided to stop till tomorrow.

I stuffed everything back into my bag, as she rolled the poster back into her own bag. "Cole, it's been a few months." Liddia suddenly said to me. I raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" Lidda gave me a very suggestive smile. "Since I've scratched this itch. Tap the cat. You know." I laughed at the her last metaphor.

"You are a little late my dear. I'm taken now." Liddia pouted a little. "Damn somebody snatched you up already>"

I gave her a smile. "I guess so." Liddia patted my arm before leaving out the student center. I couldn't help but eye her ass as I followed right behind to my next class.

What? I'm still a man.

----

Once class came to a close I was on the way over to Shae's dorm.

I hoped her roommate wasn't there otherwise I'd be walking her back to mine. It'd been a minute since it was just us two. I knocked on her dorm door when I got there. Shae opened the door, and I peaked in.

No roommate.

I finally looked at her. Shae stood in a simple white tee, and gray sweats.

 I liked how she could dress so simple, and still look beautiful

 I liked how she could dress so simple, and still look beautiful. I smiled down at her. She smiled back stepping to the side.

"Hey you." She said closing the door behind me.

"Yo."

I sat on her bed. I still had yet to have sex with Shae. I wasn't about to rush it either. To her this was all still unreal, despite me being upset about her not wanting to meet my parents I understood that things took time.

Kimmie was right about that.

Shae pushed my back to her mattress. My long legs hung from the edge as she straddled my midsection. "Cole, can I see it?" Shae asked. "See what?" Shae let out an embarrassed breath. I laughed figuring out what she meant immediately. "I don't care. I wouldn't mind if you poked at it too. Why do you wanna see though?"

"I don't know boy leave me alone." I laughed propping my arms behind my head as Shae undid my belt. She pulled my erection from my boxers. I couldn't help it. It'd been so long now, and I had a beautiful girl touching on it. My girl.

"Can I see it?" I asked her with a smirk. Shae didn't respond. She just slipped her sweats off her hips.

No panties.

She no sooner climbed on the bed with her legs on either side of my head giving me a clear shot. She had a cute little kat. It was small, and compact. She didn't have a smell. I was kind of surprised that I didn't smell anything.

She very clean.

I was starting to wonder if this was a set up as I studied her more, she had shaved. If It was a setup I got my answer as she took me in her mouth, and suffocated me with her pussy. I regained my composure eating her as she gave me head.

I dug my nail deep into her ass cheeks. My tongue rolled in slow circles along her clit as I gave her pretty pearl a kiss. I was trying to focus myself. For not doing this in six years she had me about to nut.

"Shit Shae. Slow down."

She acted like she didn't hear anything I said.

"Shae." I croaked.

She pulled me out her mouth to pump my erection before gaining a large amount of nut from me. I flipped her to her back pushing her legs up to her ears as I proceeded to feast.

I didn't know how flexible she was, but she was short. It wasn't much to get her short ass legs beside her head. I had Shae shaking, and trying to push my head away as I brought down her first orgasm.

I knew I could get another one just from how wet she was.

"Stop Cole! Stop!" Her voice shook as she panted. I ignored her, and continued to eat. Her little body squirmed against her bed. Her little clit was sensitive, I could have cared less as I continued.

She was shaking, and no sooner trembling from a second orgasm.

She had a faint taste, like peaches. I gave her a last kiss on her pussy before pulling away. Shae let out a sigh of relief. I laughed as she rested lifelessly against the wall. "O'l girl in your phone was right about your head game."

I only smiled surprised she'd remember that from the time we'd swapped phones by accident.

Shae finally gained a little strength.

She used a towel nearby to swipe the left over sperm I had on my stomach as she pulled her sweat back on. "You was waiting on that huh? Asking me if you can see. Fuck outta here girl you was waiting on that shit."

Shae only gave me an innocent smile as she was walking into the bathroom