Good Day Gone Bad

Start from the beginning

"Got you, but it's gonna be hard if I already don't like it either." I say and Jace just pulls off. I go back to playing music and in about 12 minutes really we're at another house. The outside isn't as grand but maybe the inside will be more promising. We get out and huddle up again.

"Ashton, what's this one like?" Sean asks.

"It's got 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, obviously 2 story. All the bedrooms are upstairs though. The kitchen is plenty big, there is a pool in the back and it goes up to 6 feet, starts a little under 5 though. The pool is really big though. Um let me think the kitchen is bigger but the bedrooms are a little smaller compared to the other house. Shall we go in?" Ashton says and we all head in. We break off, Jace and I take downstairs while Sean and Jack take upstairs. We all meet outside in the back. 

"What'd ya think?" Ashton asks.

"The living room was nice, it had a homey feeling to it. That little office room was real nice too. I could set up my photography stuff in there and the girls can still have room for their designs and stuff." Jace says.

"Yeah and the kitchen was great more than enough room." I add in.

"3 of the bedrooms were alright but the other too were kind of tight. The only bathroom that wasn't lacking was the master bathroom." Jack says.

"So not this one?" Ashton concludes. 

"I guess not, next." Sean says. We all start to walk to the cars.

"The next one is 7 minutes away. Drive too fast and you'll pass it." Ashton says.

"Is it different from the one's we've seen?" I ask.

"Yeah, this house is actually number 3, I cut out 2 since it was real similar to 1." Ashton answers. We get to the cars and split again.

"Dang it, I really liked that kitchen." Jace pouts and I nod in agreement. 

"Cheer up, we've got 4 more houses to see." I say and Jace just winks at me again. I think I just had a stroke. We get to the next house quickly.

"This house I think you'll all like. Another 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom. This one has an office room and an extra room on the first floor which you guys can use for whatever. There is a pool it however starts at 4'9 and ends at 6 feet. It's bigger than the last one and there isn't too much done to the bedrooms so you can really decorate it how you want." Ashton says and we all eagerly head inside. After exploring we all meet in the front of the house.

"This one is it." Jace says.

"I agree." Sean says.

"Me too."Jack says. I just nod in approval. The house was mesmerizing.

"Alright, it'll be a month before you can all move in. Rent is going to be $1100 a month. See you guys in a few weeks then." Ashton says and he shakes everyone's hand. He walks off to his car and drives off.

"Dude, this is only $1100?" I ask amazed.

"Yeah, Ashton knows how to work some magic. I think everything he had lined up was around this price. This may have been the highest." Sean says.

"Guys, YOU'VE GOT A HOUSE!" I shout and just like that it hits them. They start cheering and jumping around. I just roll my eyes and laugh.

"Okay I say we get pizza and celebrate." I voice.

"Where from?" Jack asks.

"Pizza Hut, no doubt." I say and Jack hugs me.

"I love you, you're great. Don't change." Jack says and keeps hugging me.