HP in 99 Seconds

DESIS POV
"What are we watching?" Remus asked. OMG I'm actually talking to Remus Lupin! I'm meeting Harry Potters parents! SIRIUS BLACK!!! Oh wait, I was asked a question.

"Um, I can't tell you exactly, but Ron will understand who this is about," they all glanced at him, "This is about the boy who lived!" I said dramatically. Ron seemed to be the only one not confused.

"Who?" Hermione asked. Ron looked so excited so I let him tell the story.

"The boy who lived! His story is that him and his parents were in there home hiding from you-know-who, but he found them! He used the killing curse on the parents. No one really knows how, but he was destroyed by the boy. I think his name was Harry--" I interrupted him.

"Ah! I can't let you say his whole name." I told him.

"Why not?" James asked.

"Say your last name, James." He looked confused but did it anyway.

"My last name is Potter, why?" He said, still confused. But, Ron realized why this was important.

"Ok, as you are watching save all interruptions for the end."

THERE ONCE WAS A BOY NAMED HARRY
DESTINED TO BE A STAR
HIS PARENTS WERE KILLED BY VOLDEMORT
WHO GAVE HIM A LIGHTNING SCAR
Yo Harry, you a wizard
HARRY GOES TO HOGWARTS
HE MEETS RON AND HERMIONE
MCGONAGAL REQUIRES HE PLAY FOR GRYFFINDOR
DRACO IS A DADDYS BOY
QUIRREL BECOMES UNEMPLOYED
THE SORCERER'S STONE IS DESTROYED BY DUMBLEDORE
RON BREAKS HIS WAND
NOW GINNYS GONE
AND HARRYS IN MORTAL DANGER
TOM RIDDLE HIDES HIS SNAKE INSIDE
HIS GINORMOUS SECRET CHAMBER
HARRY BLOWS UP AUNT MARGE
THE DEMENTORS COME AND TAKE CHARGE
LUPIN IS A WOLF
THE RATS A MAN
AND NOW THE PRISONER IS AT LARGE
THEY USE TIME TRAVEL
SO THEY CAN SAVE THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN
WHO JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE HARRYS GODFATHER
I don't really get it either
HARRY GETS PUT IN THE TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT
WITH DRAGONS AND MERMAIDS
OH NO
EDWARD CULLEN GETS SLAYED
HES BACK
HARRY
HARRY
ITS GETTING SCARY
VOLDEMORTS BACK
AND YOUR A REVOLUTIONARY HARRY
DUMBLEDORE
DUMBLEDORE
WHY IS HE IGNORING YOUR CONSTANT ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT HIM
HE IS FORCED TO LEAVE THE SCHOOL
UMBRIDGE ARRIVES
DRACOS A TOOL
KIDS BRAKE INTO THE MINISTRY
SIRIUS BLACK IS DEAD AS CAN BE
(The marauders all start freaking out until I shush them)
OH
SPLIT YOUR SOUL
7 PARTS OF A WHOLE
THEIR HORCRUXES
ITS DUMBLEDORES END
THERE ONCE WAS A BOY NAMED HARRY
WHO CONSTANTLY CONQUERED DEATH
BUT IN ONE FINAL DUEL BETWEEN GOOD AND BAD
HE MAY TAKE HIS FINAL BREATH

Once it was finished the marauders just looked at me in shock, while Sirius blankly stared at the screen. Ron looked deep in thought. And Hermione looked like she didn't know what to think. Lily was the first one to speak.

"Can you explain this to us?" She asked looking at her feet. I nodded.

"Ok, the first part is talking about when Harry's parents were killed. I have to tell you something. One of the marauders is Harry's dad." They looked at me in surprise as lily was figuring it out.

"It makes sense. Why else would she bring the rest of us here other than for, you know..." as she stopped I spoke up.

"That's correct. I'll give you some more information. Sirius is Harry's godfather."

"So it's either me or moony." James concluded. I was internally fan girl-ing my but of, but on the outside I smiled and nodded.

"It can't be me, I'm mentioned halfway through!" Remus realized before looking at James.

"So... I'm his dad. I'm the one to die in two years." He said. I nodded sadly in confirmation. He looked down for a second then perked up.

"Who's Harry's mother?" He asked. Everyone, especially Lily, looked up expectantly. My mouth dropped open, exasperated.

"Seriously? DON'T SAY IT SIRIUS BLACK! You've got to be kidding me, it's so obvious! I'll show you a picture of Harry in his first year, maybe you'll get it then. Warning, he looks a lot like James." I walked to the wall where a touchscreen was and pulled up a picture of Harry.

3, 2, 1... Like clockwork everyone looked at James, then back at the screen and let out drawn out 'Woah''s.

James seemed to be the one to see Harry's eyes first, and realize who he got them from. Lily realized next, almost thinking her own eyes were staring back at her. None of the others seemed to figure it out, but Hermione was glancing in between the screen and Lily.

"Who is his mum?! I mean, you can't just tell us, you mad, mad woman?!" Sirius yelled jokingly. I simply smiled and Sirius noticed the look of recognition on his friend's face. "James! Who is it? Tell me!" He whined.

"I won't tell you, you bumbling idiot, look at his eyes." He shot at Sirius. Everyone finally took the hint and instantly knew who the mother was. I turned the screen back off.

TO BE CONTINUED...
(Because I'm getting writers block)

Marauders React to HPजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें