Surprise

Everyone suddenly had grim looks on their faces.

"I die too?" I heard Lily ask softly. I smile sadly at her and softly nod.

"Where does he grow up? Is he happy?" James asked as he held a crying Lily. She looked up at me, hearing the question. This is gonna get real ugly, real fast... probably.

"Um, I guess he was happy at some point before hogwarts. Maybe on birthdays? Uh, no I don't think he was happy, at least not before he went to hogwarts." I told them. Everyone had shocked faces, except for James and Sirius, who looked angry that their son/godson was ever unhappy in his childhood.

"Eleven years?! Who was he sent to that he was so miserable with?!" James asked loudly.

"I'm wondering that too..." Lily suddenly was angry too. Here we go. Don't freak, Desi, don't freak.

"He was raised by Lily's sisters family." I braced myself for the outrage. Considering only Lily knew how bad Petunia was, she was the one who blew up the most.

"PETUNIA?! HE LIVED WITH PETUNIA?!" She yelled. Everyone looked at her shocked and scared.

"Petunia is Lily's magic-hating sister. Growing up, Harry was never told he was a wizard. There were several hints though. Things randomly exploding and such. There was also hints of... other talents. No one in this room is going like this but, it has to be said. When Voldemort broke into the potter house Lily was with Harry. James had went to fight him off and protect Lily and Harry, and was killed. Voldemort came into the house and by that time Lily heard what was going on. She placed Harry in his crib before Voldemort came in and used the killing curse on her. Before she died he tried doing the same to Harry, but because of Lily's love it backfired onto him and appeared to destroy him, when in fact it weakened him. Part of his soul was now within Harry, so Harry became a parseltongue and has a lightning shaped scar on his forehead that hurts when he's near Voldemort." I probably shouldn't of said all that.

SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT I JUST WANTED TO WRITE SOMETHING, AND THE STORY OF HOW JAMES AND LILY DIED IS PROBABLY WRONG, I JUST PUT DOWN WHAT I REMEMBERED.