Requested Short Imagine For Surrae:Expect the unexpected

Start from the beginning

"Well from the look on your face you clearly know something I don't so enlighten me" you said sarcastically.

"Word is you been mess'n with Reese" Jalen shrugged nonchalantly.

Your mouth was wide open, you could not believe what you were hearing that's Jalen's best friend he's known him since before you came into the picture so why would you try to mess up their friend ship and your relationship by sleeping with him especially someone so close to Jalen.

"Why in the hell would I do that Jalen you guys are like brothers I would never do that to you or him I'm not a person to ruin friendships" you said.

"Yeah well its too late for that" Jalen mumbled getting up from his seat.

You got to and followed him upstairs to your room "what was that?" You said.

"I said its too late for that" he sighed and repeated.

"What do you mean its too late?" You asked him.

"You already ruined the friendship by sleeping with him Surrae" he chuckled as if it wasn't rocket science to understand what he said.

"Jalen I didn't cheat on you and I wouldn't ever do that especially with a friend so close to you like Reese are you kidding me J?" You said.

He grabbed a pair a basketball shorts and a towel and said "no surrae i'm not ,we'll talk later" he said.

You chuckled "ehhh no we'll talk now" you said snatching his towel from him he turned around a little aggravated.

"Surrae.....give me...my towel....now" he said seriously.

"No,is this why you've been giving me dirty looks and ignoring me ,not even being able to look me in the eyes, because you think I'm cheating and on top of that WITH REESE?!" You yelled.

"LOOK DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME SURRAE" he said walking up to you and snatching the towel from you which caused you to jump.

"All I did was love you ,that's all I ever did but it wasn't enough huh Surrae" he said.

"Boy please your love has always been enough and I never doubted you being faithful to me, but you can return the favor I fucking stay in the house and cook ,clean, make sure you stay nice and make sure the bills are paid on time.....and this is the thanks I get?" You said on the verge of tears.

"Your about to cry but you cheated" Jalen said to you.

"Damn FOR THE LAST TIME I DID NOT CHEAT ON YOU WITH REESE OR ANYONE ELSE" You yelled.

"Man whatever" Jalen said.

"No where are the facts,where's the proof huh" you pushed his chest "you don't have any because there isn't any I would never cheat on you and lie to you about for so long" you said. "Where are the facts Jalen?!?" You yelled in tears.

"Why you always wearing those big ass sweaters huh? Is it to hide the hickies and shit he gave you cause you sure did start wearing them that day I left you two alone and everyone I do your wearing one so there's some proof right there" he retorted.

You looked at him as if you were about to tackle him and that's when you blew up "YOU DUMB IDIOT I WEAR BIG SWEATERS NOT BECAUSE I AM TRYING TO HIDE HICKIES OR ANY SEX MARK FOR THAT MATTER I DO FOR ANOTHER REASON"You yelled you pretty much had lost your voice from crying and yelling at the same time.

"THE WHAT IS THE REASON SURRAE TELL ME" Jalen yelled back.

"YOU DICKEATER, ITS BECAUSE IM 4 MONTHS PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD YOU YELLED BUT YOU MIGHT SAY ITS REESE'S SINCE YOU THINK I CHEATED ON YOU SO DAMN MUCH" You screamed through tears.

Jalen's face softened he walked towards you "of my god.....baby i-"

"You what? You wanna walk on me because your so high in belief that its Reese's child, go ahead I got a good head on my shoulder I was raised by both my parents so I know what a good mom and dad looks like, I can do by myself, I don't need you" you whispered.

"No baby I'm not leaving you he said" you were on the ground looking st the floor as tears dropped.

He tried to embrace you but you keoy fighting but eventually you gave in.
"You had your heart set on believing that I was cheating on you and now you want to comfort me, why?" You whispered looking at him.

"Because I'm stupid and I let what other people say get to me,and I saw you and Reese were becoming closer and I started to think that maybe the allegations were true" he grabbed you chin and made you look him in the eyes "baby I'm am so sorry for being a bitch ass nigga and doing you like this for weeks, but if you let me make it up to you I will,foot messages, back rubs,nice hot baths,fresh meals and I will take out the trash from now on, anything to prove how sorry I am" he said to you.

You smiled "you'd do that for me?" You asked.

He smiled "anything for both of my babies" he said rubbing your stomach and he kissed your forhead lightly.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" he asked.

"Because you would talk or look at me so I just decided to to" you shrugged.

"Surrae,I'm so sorry" he apologized again.

"You grabbed his face and kissed him passionately "hey, its Ok it may not how came out how I wanted to but it did and you didn't run off Like most guys would so I would say mission accomplished" you giggled.

He laughed "I'd never leave or my baby in there he said poking your stomach softly"

You smiled "good now I have to be stress free to maintain a healthy baby" you said.

"Right no more arguing,that's done" he said.

"Good,now about the whole taking out the trash from now on" you giggled.

"I'll do it babe don't worry just keep out little one inside you safe Ok?" He said kissing your lips again. You nodded your head.

"Great so how about I make you a salad with bacon pieces in it, sound good?" Jalen asked.

"Mmm sounds amazing c'mon help me up" you said and he did and you guys walked out of the bedroom down stairs to your kitchen to make some food.

Leaving all the drama behind you guys and in the past.

The End

A/N well I hope you enjoyed I've never wrote anything like this before but I tried.

I apologize for spelling errors in advance its 6:23 am