As I walked in I noiced that Jacob wasn't standing in the hallway. I heard voices coming from in the kitchen so I followed it there and saw Jacob talking to Charlie. I walked in and pulled out some food for Charlie to eat for tea tonight and breakfast tomorrow.

"So Char--- Dad. I was wondering if I could sleep at Jacob's house tonight?" I asked Charlie hopefully as I waited for the left-over lasagna to heat up.

"Sure Bella! Can you do me a favour and say hi to Billy for me?" He asked in return.

"Sure," I said absentmindedly as I pulled Charlie's tea out and put it in front of him.

I washed my hands quickly as I said, "Great, I am going to pack, I will be back after school tomorrow," I said as I walked towards the stairs quickly, eager to get back in La Push before Edward could turn up or do anything.

I walked up and pulled out some pyjamas and some clothes for school tomorrow which was just bright yellow skinny jeans and a black top that says 'Cute!' on it in glittering yellow writing. I pulled out my grey converse and my plain grey cardigan and packed them as well. I ran downstairs and pulled Jacob out the door.

"Bye Dad!" I shouted as we made our escape.

We jumped in the car and I sniffed around and smelt all of the Cullen's. They were sitting in their car a couple of corners away. I frowned, "The Cullen's are sitting in their car a couple of corners away," I said unhappily, whispering to Jacob in case they heard me.

He eased the car out of the driveway quickly, "Which way?" He asked.

I pointed to the left, "If we go that way to get to La Push we will pass right by them," I whispered again.

He nodded quickly and eased the car forwards to the right and took off to La Push the other way. He took us down a series of roads until we hit the one heading to La Push. I held my breath until we crossed the boundary then started squealing happily.

"We made it!" I shouted excitedly, "Now, what are we doing tonight?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edward P.O.V-

 After feeding on elk and mountain lions for a couple of hours, I headed into town to see if Bella was back yet, I needed to apologise. I quickly ran to her house and stood in the bushes quietly. I peered through her windows to see if she was inside anywhere, I listened for her heartbeat but I couldn't hear it. Just as I was about to give up and go home I heard her heartbeat faintly, it got louder and easier to hear with every passing second. Suddenly a car came around the corner and parked in her driveway. I knew who it was instantly, it was Bella and that mangy mutt, Jacob. I growled quietly but stopped as soon as Jacob's head swiveled in my direction slightly.

Bella got out of the car then and walked up to the house quickly, smiling and laughing at what Jacob had said. She stiffened and looked in my direction quickly and I moved back into the bushes further, had she seen me? Jacob got out of the car quickly, a glare on his face as he stared right at me angrily. I sneered at him.

"Bella? Is everything alright?" He asked her worriedly, pretending that he didn't know that I was there.

"Its just E... Nothing, I thought I heard something, must have been my imagination or maybe some of the branches in the trees moved or something," She replied, shrugging and looking back up at Jacob.

Jacob replied but I was to bust thinking about what she had said to listen properly. 'Its just E?' What did that mean, did she know I was there, but how. No. She couldn't have been saying my name. It was just something else,' I told myself, unconvinced.