Tsurugi Kyousuke x Charming! Model! Reader (A Childhood Promise )

Start from the beginning

"That is...the teddy bear that i always wanting....every time we walked passed that gift shop..." I mumbled as my (E/c) eyes wider by the second.

"Since today it's your birthday and i wanting to give you this..." Kyousuke said with his cheeks turned pink.

"Aww~That's so sweet of you" I said as i kissed his pink cheek as his face turned red "There's something that i wanting to give you too..." i stated.

As i pulled out the same white teddy bear but male from my little bagpack.

"You bought that too?" Kyousuke asked as i nodded my head with a smile.

"With this teddy bear and the one that you holding now...are a couple teddy bear....it's suit for a couple..." i mumbled the last parts.

"Hey! (Y/n)-chan! Let's made a promise?" Kyousuke suggested as i looked at him confused but i nodded slowly.

"When we grew up....Let-"

~Flashback End~

My phone rang loudly interrupted my flashback of my childhood days....and Kyousuke-kun....my crush since childhood.

I picked up the call "Um...Hello?" i answer as a mystery voice spoke "Are you (Y/n) (L/n)?".

i was shocked at first but i answered anyway "...Yes..." i mumbled "Would you like to join Inazuma Japan as a player?" the mystery voice asked.

'Inazuma Japan....the team that will fight against the world...with soccer...' i thought and i couldn't say no to that kind of offer.

i loved playing soccer since my childhood days so i say yes "Yes,i would like to join Inazuma Japan" i stated.

"Very well,I'm Kuroiwa Ryuusei and the coach of Inazuma Japan.I'll be waiting until tomorrow" The mystery voice said as he ended the call.

'Coach Kuroiwa....Inazuma Japan...me as a player....against the whole world?!' i thought with a smile.

i didn't realized it was almost night time as parents and children all went to their home.

i walked back home with those thought in mind 'will i see him again?....does he still remember me?....will he remember our promise?...'.

i arrived home waiting for the next day where all the junior high schools be gathered there.

Who want to be chosen as Inazuma Japan's member to faced against the world.and i'm one of them of those member of Inazuma Japan.

~The Next Day~Third Person Pov

(Y/n) arrived at the stadium waiting for Coach Kuroiwa to chosen the other members of Inazuma Japan.