Suzuno Fuusuke x Fairy! Princess! Reader (Snow Love)

Start from the beginning

She has (H/l) (H/c) covered by snow and snowflakes making her look like an angel of snow.Her eyes coloured were (E/c) with a shaped of a snowflake in it.

She wore a white dress with ice and snowflakes pattern,a ribbon with a symbol of a snowflake tied around her waistline and ice blue shoes that look like it's made of ice.

She's the most beautiful person that i ever seeing in my whole life....Wait?...What?! i'm talking about?! i only just met her today! i can't be in love with her.

The girl slowly landed on the ground with a calm look on her face "I'm (Y/n),The Snow Fairy Princess" (Y/n) introduced herself.

"Fairies are real?!" Endou yelled as the others asked (Y/n) a bunch of questions."I thought that Fairies were made up stories for kids but i never thought i will met one of them!" Haruna shouted in excitement.

(Y/n) smile at her......i feel my face heat up a little.....why i'm feeling weird?.i looked at (Y/n) who was making snow in her hands.

'could it...be?....that i'm falling...for...her?' i thought but i shook those thought away as the others keep asking questions.

~Few weeks later~Chrismas Day~(Y/n) Pov

i was in my human form as my (H/c) hair wasn't covered by snow and snowflakes anymore.

And my (E/c) eyes were just normal (E/c) eyes without the symbol of the snowflakes in them.I giggled at this since this is my first time in my human form.

The other Snow Fairies wouldn't recongnized me since i'm the only one who can do it maybe because it was from my father's blood within me?

Nah,forget about it now where was i? oh,yeah i bought a bunch of presents for Endou and the others since we become friends for a few weeks ago.

I can't wait to see them! and i had make my decided that i'll confess my feelings to Suzuno today!

I saw Endou and the others were inside of Endou's house though the window as i knocked on the door twice.

In a second,The door opened revealing Endou and the others who were shocked to see me.

"Um...Who are you?...You almost look like our friend (Y/n)...?" Endou asked as i laughed at the look of their faces it was priceless.

I could take a picture of them but i didn't bring a camera or a phone with me.They looked at me confesed "It's me,(Y/n) the person who saved your lifes from that avalanche" i stated.

They looked at each others then back to me as their eyes were widened realizing and yelled in unison "E-EEEEHHHH????!!!!".

"(Y-Y/n)-chan?! How?!" Natsumi shouted in shocked as Endou continued for her "You look more like human being?!".

"Surprise! i'm the only one who can do turned into a human" i answered with a huge grinned as i started to give the presents to Everyone.

"Merry Chrismas! Minna!" i shouted while giving presents.I was about to ask Suzuno to meet me at the background but he stood in front of me blushing....

Wait?...He's blushing?! and he's holding a present? "(Y/n).....i want you this..." Suzuno whispered as he held out (F/c) box.

"For.....me...?" i pointed at myself as he nodded quietly and i slowly took the present from him as i opened one by one revealing...

?" i pointed at myself as he nodded quietly and i slowly took the present from him as i opened one by one revealing

It's a snow globe with a small wooden house and a tree covered by snow as i looked at Suzuno shocked.

"You bought this....for me?" i asked in disbeliaf as He looked away from me "I bought it....because i...love you..." He whispered under his breath.

but i heard him loud and clear as i kissed his cheeks "Thanks" i mumbled as his cheeks was getting redder.

I heard cheering from Endou and the others "He did it!" They shouted as the girls were squealling in excitement.

I hugged him as he tense up at the sudden action that i did but he calm down and return the hugged "I love you too,Fuusuke" i mumbled.

I could feel Suzuno tighter the hugged but i didn't care as we enjoying the moment that we were having.

until i heard someone calling more like shouting my name."(Y/n)!!!!!!!" I sighed at this and let go of the hugged.

"Let me do all the works okay?" i said to the others as they nodded in responce.I looked at Suzuno in the eye and give him a warm smile.

Before i walked out of the house and met the person who stood in front of the house.....it was my grandmother.

Third Person Pov

"(Y/n),I told you for the thousand times already to stay away from the humans" (Y/n)'s grandmother ordered.

But (Y/n) wouldn't accepted it "No,I wouldn't....because...i lo-" (Y/n) was cut off by her grandmother "You love him".

(Y/n)'s grandmother pointed her finger toward the direction of the house as (Y/n) followed it and her eyes set on Suzuno.

As he stood there with a calm look on his feature.(Y/n)'s grandmother sighed as she has a soft smile.

"I'll let you be together with him if you don't planning to kill yourself like your mother did" Her grandmother stated.

(Y/n) was lucky to had a wonderful grandmother like her as (Y/n) hugged her in pure happiness.

"Thank you,grandma" (Y/n) muttered before let's go of the hugged as Her grandmother given a one last smile before flew toward somewhere.

(Y/n) watched her before hugged Suzuno as snow started to fall upon them."Thank goodness that grandma let me be with you" (Y/n) muttered.

Suzuno raised (Y/n)'s chin up as their lips met in warm yet gentle kiss as at the background there were Endou and the others watching them from far away.

The girls was fangirling over them as Haruna started to taking pictures of Suzuno and (Y/n) while the boys were watching them in awe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reina:There are 11 more of one shots since it's almost chrismas and i got a bunch of ideas for those one shots!

Kazemaru:So,Who are they?

Reina:It's a secret and you're one of them.

Kazemaru:N-Nani? *blushed*

Reina:Until the next update! or should i say my chrismas one shots gift!

Everyone:Sayonara! Minna!.