Suzuno Fuusuke x Fairy! Princess! Reader (Snow Love)

Start from the beginning

i always dreamed to find my true love and what love felt like until i met him.He's my everything,my other half,my whole world and my beloved king.

"Princess (Y/n)! There you are?!" (F/n) shouted as she flew toward me "You know that when we are alone you can call me (Y/n) not Princess (Y/n)" i stated.

(F/n) just smiled at me like nothing happened at all "So,You're still staring at your dream boy~" (F/n) muttered with a smirk on her face.

I blushed as i looked away from her "So? what if i am?" i said still blushing that i could feels heat on my cheeks.

(F/n) sighed as i looked at her confesed,She has a sad look in her eyes "You know that Your Grandmother won't allowed you to be with a human....." (F/n) stated.

"I know.....but i can't help it....now i know why...Mom was deeply in love with....Dad..." i muttered looking straight at Suzuno as he and friends were about heading home.

But then i sense danger was near and it's got me worried about it.'Something bad is about to happen....i has to followed them...' i thought as i turned my head toward (F/n).

"(F/n)....Can you leave me....alone? for a few minutes?" i begged her with serious eyes as (F/n) sighed but giving me a warm smile.

"Sure,but please be careful...Okay?" (F/n) said before leaving me here.

Third Person Pov

(Y/n) was waiting for Suzuno and the others to get inside of Inazuma Caravan.

They were heading backed to Inazuma Town to spend the special once a year holiday with their family and friends.

Since they do have a few weeks before Chrismas as they drove into a forest that (Y/n) was getting more worried.

Then all of sudden an avalanche was heard and it was heading toward Inazuma Caravan.

Screaming was heard loud and clear from where (Y/n) was as she quickly flew in front of Inazuma Eleven.

(Y/n) used her magic to stop the avalanche by frozing it.The once suddenly avalanche turned into a beautiful ice with snowflakes pattern.

Everyone who was inside Inazuma Caravan looking at (Y/n) with a real compeletly shocked look on their faces.

When they saw (Y/n) suddenly turned the avalanche into a ice wonderland but they were more shocked when they saw (Y/n)'s back.

Pure white as snow wings with ices that look like a small diamond attached to it and along with snowflakes pattern.

"A.....Fairy...?" Aki mumbled as everyone who was inside Inazuma Caravan went outside and looked around the Ice.

They wanting to thanks (Y/n) for saving their lifes from the avalanche but she quickly flew away from them.

Suzuno Pov

"H-Hey! wait!" Endou shouted ran after the girl who saved us from that sudden avalanche with the others behind him.

We found her flew into the forest and we ran after her but then another avalanche was heard again.

"Avalanche!" The girls shouted as the avalanche was heading toward us but someone quickly appeared in front of us.

It was the same girl who had saved us once as She raised her hands up right in front of herself.

Her palms have a blue light on it as She frozing the avalanche turning into the same ice with snowflakes pattern that we saw before.

"Who...are you?" i asked calmly as the girl slowly turned around reaveling herself.