Chapter 2

YN's P.O.V

I still can't get over me being touched by the actual Justin Bieber last week. I guess dreams do come true after all.

" YN come on let's go we're going to be late. "

I had to go with Skylar to the cafe. Her job.

when we got there I just sat there and went on my phone. That's all I did for about 2 hours.

" YN you seem bored you want to help us out. we're getting more people than usual. "

" Yeah sure. " I responded and got up.

" You're going to take orders. It's not hard. I'll help out. " She said.

After a while I got the hang of it.

" Oh my gosh YN look who it is. "

I looked over to my right and I saw Justin.

" Okay now go take his order. " Skylar said and smirked.

" No I can't do that. I get nervous. "

She pushed me over to where he was.

" Hey. " I said " Umm I mean how are you? "

He looked at me and chuckled " I'm good. What about you "

I smiled " Same. Thanks. "

" I would like a strawberry milkshake " He demanded.

" Oh yeah right. Is that all? " I asked. This is so embarrassing.

" Yeah and wait I've seen you somewhere and your voice sounds so familiar. "

I covered my face and uncovered it " Uhh yeah i'm that girl that you pushed and fell. "

He smiled " oh yeah right. I'm really sorry about that my friend Alfredo pushed me and I bumped into you and you fell. But I really didn't mean to though "

" It's fine "

" You seem like a really nice and cool girl. Are you free later tonight? " He asked.

" Well actually - "

I got cut off by Skylar " Yeah she's free. "

" Okay. I'll bring you your milkshake in a minute " I said and walked as fast as I could to the kitchen.

" Oh my gosh YN. You're going on a date with Justin. "

" Yeah about that. Skylar you know I suck at this. And plus he's Justin Bieber I know i'm just going to stare at him the whole in tire time. I'm so nervous. " I said and stated panicking.

" Okay. Calm down. Take him his milkshake. Trust me everything's going to be fine. "

I got the milkshake and took it to him " Here you go "

" Thanks. Meet me here at 10:00 pm. I want to take you somewhere. "

" I'm sorry if I act a little weird. It's just that nobody ever asks me out. I'm new at this " I said looking at my shoes.

" The guys that never ask you out are stupid because you are one of the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. "

" YN! Come on we need help. "

I turned around and saw more customers than what there was before and then I looked back at Justin and smiled.

" Thank you. That's the sweetest thing anybody has ever told me. "

" YN seriously come on. " my cousin yelled.

" Ugh I got to go. Thanks again. " I said and took peoples orders.

When I turned Justin was gone. Did this just actually happen ?

" How did it go? " Skylar asked and chuckled.

" He's taking me somewhere later and he said I was one of the most beautiful girl he's ever seen. "

" Oh my gosh ! I told you he thought you were beautiful. "

I started to blush. " I've never felt like this. I'm excited to see a guy later. "

" It's Love YN "

" We're just friends. " I said and smiled.

" For now " She chuckled and went to take more orders.

He's better in person. Am I in love? I don't know because I never felt loved or been in love.