Ch.1

Chapter 1.

"Ahhhhh!!!Aw-Aw!Ouch!H-Help!S-somebody..please!!" I felt my right leg hurts like hell!Dammit. Its making me cry like a baby again..T_T

The place that surrounds Kyle Caden was new to him..he didn't even know where would be the dead end of the road he'd been sitting half an hour had passed.

"Sh1t this place..where am I..*sniff*" he's luxurious long-sleeve white polo with a black vest was already dirty because he didn't saw the downpath just to run away from the prison he's been living ever since he was born. His family's territory. Kyle was as careless as a kid even though he was already 17.. it's just he didn't know much about the true hardship of life and the true happenings outside those huge modern houses that surrounded with more than around 100 professional bodyguards just to secure the safety of his family and their reputation being a well-known 'Family of Assassins'. He was not an assassin..but his father told him that he was going to be when he got 18 so that's scared him the most. Living in a bloody life and alone in darkness, trusting and talking to no one was like a hell from him even just imagining it.

"H-hey,you ok kid?" a musculined-like voice was like a protector to his ears.. that Kyle thought that this man behind him would be the one who could take him away from the bloody life of his. Kyle looked behind him and saw a tall man looking over him. He couldn't see the full appearance of the man because its already late in the evening or he just guess it seeing his surroundings without people around.

"U-Uhm..c-can you help me please?I can't stand.." Kyle said with tears forming in the corner of his eyes. His father told him not to act like a loser or a man without pride inside of him, it would not help him to become powerful someday as what his father wished from him to be. But does that matter to him? Though what Kyle really wanted was to leave that hell and just live a normal life. Seeing his Older brother always holding a metal stick that had a sharp end or if not, still it's several times. And seeing his mother with an eyepatch and always had a knife in her waist whenever she goes. Looking at their eyes with a dark hole, thinking if they were still breathing or just a human machine living in total darkness.. This is all his father's fault.. and wanting him to become like that was really a nightmare to him that he didn't want to become real someday.

"You looked like a rag,what happened to you?" asked the man with some concern on the tone of his voice. but Kyle felt an annoyance building in his chest.. The pain in his legs was killing him bit by bit. and he wanted to cure it already.

"Yeah I'm all messed up but ah-!Aw..my leg." Kyle bit his lip fighting the pain that's beating on his right leg like a pulse.

"Poor kid.Come on." The man held Kyle into his arm and carried him into a bridal style that made Kyle blushed in a awkward way.. Kyle unconsciouly held the man around its neck because if not, he would fall off the ground.

"What the-bring me down!!Why-why you-!" he shouted but the man started to walk slowly..

"You said you can't stand?Oh you want a piggy-ride?" this man was irritating him because of its stupidity..

"Like what do you think are we ha?We're both guys Mr.!" Kyle said with a light pink forming on his cheeks.

"Oh..But I don't see you like one." Kyle blushed a lot. He know in himself that his appearance was inherited by his mother's genes more than in his father but he coouldn't let himself carry his girly-appearance just to let a guy with a same gender like his, to treat him really like a girl. He thought it's too humiliating for him.

"You stupid I'm not a girl!I can prove it to you right now!>:|" the man chuckled..and held Kyle's waist tighter. Kyle felt the hard body in his side.. it's just sooo hard that he felt like this man could protect him from coming back to his family. He guessed that this man was as strong as his butler that he left from that damn family of his and he couldn't control himself to feel that he was totally safe now being held by this strange man holding him. Kyle didn't fight back and let himself carried by this man whenever he wanted to go and if his family was searching for him already, he knows that it would take them months or years though to find him. Yes, he would do anything just to hide his darkest identity just to feel his freedom.

A.N: So the first chapter ends and I know it's a little bit short and I know my grammars were not that readable. But I'm really doing my best to correct my grammars so if you want me to continue this, Could anyone wants to help me from editing my story so everyone can read it or is there someone out there who can help me to improve it, it will be a blessing for me yeah T_T

Lalala.Anyway.. for those who find it interesting and understands it, I'll still continue this until I'm satisfied with the essence of my english haha XD

Comment.Suggestions. ^_^

 by: Chin-chan