"I'm so glad to see you, Peyton," she said then my little brothers ran at me. I bent down and hugged them then me and Max walked into the room and got comfortable on the couch. My youngest brother jumped onto Max's lap and gave him the weirdest look. it was like he didn't know what to think about him. Well, he is only four so I guess that's why but it was funny.

"Hey, Blaydon!" I said and my baby brother climbed onto my lap. I threw him in the air but didn't know that my strength was a lot better so I threw him kinda high and he squealed. I grabbed him quickly and he was laughing his head off. My other little brother Mika ran over to me and told me to throw him in the air. He laughed so hard that he peed his pants and got embarrassed. I just laughed and helped him change then he went back to playing.

"So, how are you, Pey?" my aunt asked me. I scooted closer to Max, cuddling up to him and he put his arm around me protectively.

"I'm good," I told her then I became nervous. As if Max was feeling my emotions he hugged me to him tighter and I felt a little bit better. "Um, Auntie. There's something I need to tell you." I looked at her and she was angry, shocked and confused at the same time and I hadn't even told her what I am.

"Oh god! You're pregnant aren't you?!" she yelled.

"No!" I yelled back, appalled that she would even think that. "No, that's not it."

"Then, what is?" she said, nervous.

"Um...well. I'm kinda like Max now," I told her and Jake looked at me confused.

"You’re a man?" Jake asked and I busted up laughing.

“I’d hope not,” I heard Max mutter and I elbowed him in his ribs lightly, well, what I thought was lightly.

"No, I'm not," I told him. "Um, well I'm kind of a werewolf now."

"You see, she was dying and I can't live without her so I did the only thing I could do," Max told them quietly. "I had to change her."

"Wait, so you are like a wolf?" my cousins asked at the same time.

"Yeah, I guess," I said and looked at Max who was nodding. My cousins looked like they were about ready to burst.

At the same time both of them yelled, "That's so awesome!!" and we all started laughing. They took it better than I thought. Thank gosh. I smiled at Max who was looking at me with love in his eyes and I leaned into him and kissed him lightly. Of course, my baby brother had to ruin it and threw a toy at Max who just laughed. Glad to see my family getting along with him.

___________________________________________________________________________________

So, vote, fan, comment! Please do one of those!

-Bradleigh