I notice her phone had a crack in the corner of the screen.

"What happened to your phone Lou?" I question.

"You" is all she says.

"what do you mean?"

" When I saw you and that bitch I threw it at the my wall"

"Jesus, you have a temper aswel!" I answer

"Not usally just seemed you brought it to the surface" She smirked. Shit she is really hot.

I bring her closer to me so her head is in the crook of my neck as we walk.

"I like your jumper" I remark.

"Why?" she looks so confused until she looks down, " Oh" Lou then realises she is wearing the jumper I left for her at hers.

' Stop staring at it please!" Louisa laughs.

I laugh back at her.

****************************

LOUISA POV.

Me and Harry are walking back from Tesco after buying chocolate and milk for are main ladies. It was so good to hear that he was finishing it with that girl. She looked like a whore any way I hate to be jugdemental, but what she was wearing was very.... whorish. Ive realised how distracted I now get by Harry's face. Like when i turned around to see it was him my anger subsided and I completally forgot about his slag. I swear I would not of said anything until he asked me why I ignored his text. I dont know why I agreed to go his mums and we get closer to my house I am regretting the whole thing in a way. Like I really like him but what if his mum doesnt like me we have only started and we havent even offically started anything. Will he leave me if his mum doesnt like me.

Thats not even talking about my mum after Justin i have not spoken to my mum about boys, I havent had any contact with boys anyway I didnt feel comfortable until Harry. My mum would be constantly asking him questions that I doubt he is ready to answer. Though I feel like Harry is quite an open book in a way like the way he talking about his reasoning for moving out. I didnt think he would be so open. Im kind of scared to open the door and let Harry in I really dont want my mum to be judgemental. She tends to be a little like this because of Justin he was a clean cut looking boy but he was evil.

I finally decide to open the door its kind of odd to be here with Harry due to the reason of the last time he was here.

" Hey" I shout into the uncofortable silence in my house. Before I know it my mum is comming out of the kitchen in her pjs. Oh my gosh this is so funny. She looks at Harry and then shoots me a glare.

"Jesus Lou you wouldnt even text me to tell me you where bringing Harry here" She laughs

"Sorry mum only popping in, brought your chocolate though" I reach into my pocket to retrive some chocolate.

"Anyway this is Harry" I smile. I hope this is'nt awkward. I look at Harry and he smiling like really smiling. Its so cute I just want to place kisses from ear to ear.

" Hi Harry, Lou you didnt metion how handsome he was" My mum adds, I look over to see harry has his hands over his eyes shaking his heads. He is so cute.

"Please Mrs Ford" He jokes, they seem to be getting on.

"Remember its Lisa! It makes me feel youthful" Jesus Mum thats so not embrassing.

"Of course Lisa" Harry giggles.

"Come here Harry" Before I know it my mum has her arms around harrys waist and is giving him a hug. I flush of relief floods through me thank gosh she likes him I dont know what I would of done If she hadnt. I know I still will be bombarded with questions when he leaves.