Alex pulled the card free from the bow sitting on the bed.

“ Alex,

I know we aren’t on good terms right now, but I just want you to know I still care for you. I love you, and I am sorry I hurt you. It’s still early, but I wanted to give you your christmas gift. Enjoy

Shae.”

Alex read aloud as if she wanted me to listen. Tossing the card to the side.

Alex pulled the wrapping paper off the box. Inside was a flash drive. Alex reached for her laptop plugging it into the side of her computer. I watched Alex plug up her headphones. Before too long I heard a beautiful voice, and soft music playing throughout her headphones.

Alex had her eyes closed listening.

I watched her fingers lightly sway to the beat of Shae’s music. I smiled seeing the relaxed expression on her face. It wasn’t long before she removed her headphones.

“Kimmie, would you consider being friends with someone you were still in love with?” Alex asked all of sudden.

The first thing she’d really said to me in a long time.

“I don’t know. I think it’d be hard. I guess I’d have to ask if it's really that easy. What happens if or when you meet somebody else?”

“You thinkin’ just like me. I love Shae, and you know what she right. It was a mistake, but I know she likes your brother. She’s feeling him tough. I know my Shae. I see it in her eyes. I feel like our relationship had run its course. Whatever we suppose to gain from each other has been long overdue. We done.”

Alex shrugged eyeing the computer. Her eyes held so much sadness that I got up to hug her. She hugged back. After a minute I pulled away -- getting up, but felt her catch my wrist

I turned to look back at her, confused. Alex didn’t say anything as she stood kissing me.

I immediately felt my soul leave my body. Was this really happening? I thought for a moment as she bit at my lips hungrily.

It was...

My eyes shut returning her kisses.

Why wasn’t I pulling away?

Did I want this?

What the fuck.

A million things ran through my mind, but I still made no move to stop it. I didn’t pull away. She finally drew her lips from my own, lying me back on her bed. I didn't protest as  her lips made a hot trail down my body.

I didn't stop her when she’d reached the point of no return.. when her lips kissed my own sweet lips.

Her kisses were so tender that my hands were lost in the sheets. My mind was lost in itself. My had mind shut down any excuse to stop this.

“You taste so good.” she whispered into me. I shivered feeling her cool breath blow against my hot temple.

I had never done anything like this before. Let alone have a  female do this to me. I dated girls on occasion, but that was beyond the point.

I cried out moments later. Alex had carried me all the way to the mountain top only to have me plummeting right back down.

My orgasm was intense.. I was afraid she would want something in return.

Once she’d finished drinking me. She rose. Leaning down she kissed me. Her tongue found its way in my mouth. My flavor still vivid against her tongue. Her kiss was so passionate, so sensual.