chayla-rose

hello to whoever is reading this. if your here then you want to know the story of my FANTASTIC!! life , note the sarcasm, well i'm gonna tell you a little about me.

well as you can see my name is chayla-rose, i don't have a last name, been in that shit hole up there for as long as i can remember i just turned 16 and i blow out the candles on august the 25th. i don't really celebrate my birthday due to there being no point, the only thing i usually get is a little more allowance from the state which i use to buy what i need.

Around the out-skirts of new York i'm quite well knows as a bit of a freak, you see i love anything that's slightly ancient form the style to music to the cigars and yes that does mean i smoke i always have a box of cigars and fags in my bag as well as well as a lighter my supposed mother left me in her will as it is worth a lot of money but i just can't sell it no matter how many times i try and matches.

Anyways back to me i have brown nearly black eyes, dark brown hair and am quite short just over 5'3 to be exact. i live in a new York orphanage and don't have any family at all, well as I've been told my mother died not long after child birth and my father is said to have died years ago. i can't say i miss them and you may say that's harsh but how can you miss someone you never met.

if you want to know more keep reading.

A/N hey everyone, 

this is my first story so if you have any suggestions to how i can improve please comment :D