I smiled. He was so sweet, the whole crew was, even though They was crazy sometimes I loved it. I wouldn't trade them for nothing in the world.

After replying to them, I got up and applied Lotion to my body and put on my Underwear and Bra.

In the middle of it all, I got a group call from The girls.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH" They all yelled.

I laughed. "Thanks hoes." I said slipping on my Maxi Skirt with the slit on the side.

I wish they were here to turn up with me, we would have a ball.

"What you doin?" Mylin asked.

"Gettin dressed" I paused.

"Maaaan I can't wait till y'all get here this summer" I grabbed my deodorant putting it on.

It was an Uneasy silence on the other end that didn't sit well with me.

"Hello?" It was so quiet I had to ask. 

"Yeah we here" Kimani answered.

"Oh then why y'all got so quiet?"

"Nothin, we'll let you finish doing what you was doin and we'll call you back Lata" Tanya said. For some reason they were trying to hurry me off the phone.

"Y'all still comin, ain't y'all?" I asked.

"Girl yeah you know we are" Tanya responded. I could hear the rush in her tone.

"Oo..Kay, talk to y'all later" I hung up placing my phone on the dresser.

Something wasn't right about that call. I pushed it to the side and slipped on my Matching Long sleeve Crop top.

I went to the mirror going over my outfit.

I was absolutely satisfied and moved on to doing my Curls

-------

Bibby

I had just got done putting everything togetha for Ar'mariah. I had a few things in store for her and she was gonna love it all.

All I had to do now was get dressed and pick up one of her surprises. I hopped in the shower for about 20 minutes and go out and put on my clothes.