o n e

❁ internet boy one ❁

5:00 am

As early as it already was he was up. Josh never understood what the point was in getting up early for school but he never cared anyway. He'd be up all night doing the same routine. This time he was on his bed watching an episode of Tokyo Ghoul on his computer. He absolutely adored the anime and could not miss an episode of it. After awhile he finished and decided to lie down for a bit before getting up at 6:00.

-

6:30 am

The alarm went off a minute later. He turned it off but struggled to get up from his messy bed. He sat up, running his fingers through his lilac colored hair and sighed. He got out of bed and went to the bathroom. "I look like shit." He said out loud to himself. His eyes had slight dark circles as if he hadn't had a good sleep in days, which was true. His hair was sort of a mess and he looked very tired. He turned on the sink and washed his face. He was too tired to take a shower but he had to or else his mother would tell him too. He stripped and stepped in the shower for a few minutes.

-

After awhile of getting ready he ate breakfast and was out the door in a few minutes. He'd usually walk to school because he hated riding this bus but he was too tired to even attempt walking to school.

He looked different from other boys at school. Besides his lilac hair he had a nose piercing and he sometimes wore makeup. Today he decided not to. He wore a plain white tee and dark jeans with white sneakers. The bus arrived as he was almost to the bus stop. He pulled out his phone, plugging in his ear buds as he walked up to the bus and played a green day album. He sat in the back and listened to his music.

He hated Mondays more then his life and he especially hated going to school. He didn't even like interacting with people or even seeing others existence. He wanted to be alone. The bus came to a stop when they arrived at the school.

"Have a good day." The bus driver smiled but Josh didn't hear. As he walked through the halls he tried to avoid one boy he always saw. He didn't understand why he tried to avoid him but he always saw him. Tyler Joseph was the boy he secretly admired. He didn't seem to have any friends but to Josh he looked like a work of art. His brown hair and dark eyes and his nicely shaped face.

He loved the way he smiled when people complemented him and how he'd always turn red or pink. He adored his style of clothes even though they were plain, but it reminded Josh of a 90s style look. Sometimes Tyler would wear skirts which made Josh feel butterflies every time he saw him. Josh didn't want to get attached. He wanted to stay away and pretend he didn't like Tyler.

He didn't want to fall in love with someone that could hurt him. He wanted nothing to do with reality and drama.

He just wanted to pretend he didn't exist.

(Sorry this was short af and it seems rushed even tho I took my time on it. I just hate the way I write lol but I hope you enjoyed. No one will probably vote lmao)

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 03, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

internet boy ☻  joshlerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें