Kimmie popped open a bag of chips. "And you should. Alex is blatantly refusing to talk to her. Why did you kiss Shae?"

"I don't know. She was getting ready to leave, and I couldn't help myself." My appetite was gone. I pushed my cheeseburger out the way.

"Cole, do you care about her at all, or is this another one of your lust buckets?"

"I was up all night trying to figure out how I feel. Honestly, I don't know . I just know I care about her a lot. What is a lust bucket?"

Kimmie crumbled up her now empty bag of chips. "You see this attractive girl, and you only have so much time you really want to be with her. So you basically dump the lust onto her until you get bored."

That sounded dumb as hell. Nah, I care about her."

All of sudden Brittany came walking through the cafeteria doors. I couldn't deal with her today. As Brittany got in line to get something to eat. I bid goodbye to my sister before leaving.

I walked outside with my hoodie pulled over my head. I took off walking toward the race track on the side of the university. I regretted it as I saw Liddia stretching getting ready to run. She ran before honor studies everyday.

I had spent quite a while ignoring her. What my Dad said resonated in my head. It was a trap. "Cole?" Liddia looked behind her hearing my feet hit the steel bleachers. "Yo." I gave her a head nod.

Liddia walked over to me sit beside me. "You okay?"

Here I was telling this girl I didn't know about everything. Liddia held me close. Kissed me. I don't think she truly cared. It was really just an excuse to fuck me out of comfort . I didn't stop her. I watched her pull me out.

I wanted it for the mere fact that it'd make me feel good, and I also didn't want it for other obvious reason. She was easy.

Liddia leaned down taking my length in her mouth.

I gripped her curly hair in my hand pushing my shaft deeper into her throat seeing how much she'd allow me to get away with. She gagged a little. I pulled back a little. She allowed quite a bit. She hadn't even bothered to say stop, or no.

I closed my eyes letting her suck me off. She swallowed my nut. 

Undressing from the bottom she stood over me. She had a pretty pussy. I wouldn't have minded eating it if she was mine. I stayed eyeing her Kat as it was at my eye level.

I pulled a condom from my wallet.

I always had em handy.  She was wet, warm, and surprisingly tight. She swallowed my 9 inches up easy. I watched her throw her head back in ecstasy as I stretched her out a little before she started to bounce.

We had sex twice before parting ways. I got her off the first time. The second time I got another nut. Even though she was easy. I still was courteous enough in getting her to climax before me.

I decided I was keeping this to myself. My Dad would probably punch me in the chest. My sister would probably punch me too after calling me a hoe.

----------------------

Authors Comment; You might not tell your family, but you a hoe for that one Cole

--------------------------

By the time I got out of class I felt a little better, but I still felt shitty about the situation I'd caused. I walked toward my dorm building carrying my books just as Brittany came walking towards me. 

"Brittany. I don't feel like talking today." Brittany cutely pouted at me. "What wrong?" She asked with concern.

I laughed "You are the last person I'd want to tell." Brittany look offended. Okay that was wrong of me. "It's just not something I wanna say."