Chapter Two: The Waiting Period.

Unicornlegs13: So I should explain...
I'm fairly brand new to fanfiction. In fact I didn't know that it existed till a month ago and...well... I got obsessed, but I only read one kind of fanfiction and I swear it's true.

I only read NaLu fanfiction's.

I'm always looking for a good NaLu story so if you have any I'm definitely interested.

However I am always reading the same kinds of NaLu stories so I decided to create my own. Not to offend those authors but I've read allot of fanfiction where Natsu and Lucy go through mating season and don't get me wrong the stories are good I really enjoyed them but I feel like the Mating season bit is kind of overused. Again however, since Natsu is a Fire Dragon Slayer it makes perfect sense but still... So I decided that I would write my own version of the whole mating season but from a much different aspect than those I've seen before.

I've been inspired by those authors to create my own story their names will be shown at the very end of the book because I'm still reading fan- fic myself.

Here's Chapter Two enjoy!

I DO NOT OWN FAIRYTAIL!!!!

Lucy's (POV)

Mira and the others found us and quickly brought Natsu and I to the Guild. It's been two days and he's still unconscious in the infirmary. Master and the others asked me what happened and I told them that he and I were arguing. Then all of a sudden he passed out.

I didn't lie but I didn't tell the truth either. I couldn't  tell them that I confessed to him before hand. I don't want anyone to know till I find out for myself....

'What was he going to say back?'

He's been like this for two days. Porlyusica says nothing is wrong with him.

'Everthing seems fine and normal' she said.

But I beg to differ. I haven't been able to rest knowing that his state could possibly be my fault. I can't believe that I just sprung that on him. I would've passed out too if I was in his shoes.

He looks so peaceful in his sleep so I can't help but be a little calm. His fingers twitch every now and then. I think it's adorable. His breathing soothes me I feel like I could fall asleep just listening to him. He looks like he's having a wonderful dream and honestly If he is then... I'm going to be pissed because then I would have worried for nothing.

'What is happening?'

A few years ago this idiot brought me here. We've been through so many tough times. Phantom Lord, The Tower of Heaven, The Oración Seis, Edolas, that incident with the dragons after the Grand Magical Games... there were so many foes that we fought side by side and we prevailed each time. Natsu has saved me so many times that I can't even count them all. But, this is what happens after I confess my love? I can't help but feel that my luck is terrible when it comes to my personal life.

"Natsu, wake up already."

"This better not be one of your stupid pranks."

I sighed because I knew it wouldn't be that easy.

"L-luce..." I heard a faint whisper.

I looked at Natsu wondering if I was hallucinating. But then I heard it again.