"nah it ain't like that" I chucked a bit. That's all these niggas ever cared about.

"What's wrong with her? She pregnant?" He said slightly glaring at me.

"Nah man, we just chillin" he looked at me for a while examining my face before
speaking again.

"Aw I see, my nigga gettin' soft" he said laughing.

From across the room Craig semi-yelled "Never thought I'd see the day." he joked.

"She ain't like all these other hoes out here, real talk." I explained to them.

"You better keep er' around then" he said in a firm tone.

After about 5 more minutes he finished. I gave him a crisp hundred letting him keep the change. As I begin to leave I saw Manny walk into the shop. "Aye, what's good nigga?" he says waiting for me to dap him and then he headed for the door.

"Nah, Ian wait I need a ride." he semi-yelled holding up his hand.

"Nigga where the fuck is yo car?" I asked kind of annoyed.

"It's in the shop, just hold the fuck up" "I sighed and sat back down.

I pulled out my phone noticing I had a text from Zen.

Pick me up.

I really did want to see her just like always. And I had a feeling she felt the same way. I replied back.

iight, I'll be there in a while

After about 20 minutes Manny was done and ready to go. "Hurry the fuck up, I got shit to do" I lied. He said his goodbyes and followed me out to the car. I unlocked the doors and got into my side of the car and watched as Manny got into his side. "Where you trynna go?" I asked before starting the car.

"Shit, I don't even know where you bout' to go?"

"I'm about to go pick up a girl I'm talking to."

"Aw, shit let me ride with you then, she probably got a friend."

I frowned not liking the idea. "Nah man, you know I ain't with all that cock-blocking shit"

"I ain't gon do shit like that. It's probably on the way anyway. You know I live all the way on the other side." He was right, but I ain't want Zen thinking this nigga was always with me like that, but I decided I would explain to her later.

"Iight nigga" I replied pulling off the curb.

We drove to Zen's house with no sound, but the music coming from the radio.

We pulled up to the drive way of Zen's house after about 10 minutes. Her house wasn't the most flattering, but it was what she had. I never talked about my family or money situations with her, and I had a feeling she didn't want to talk about hers much either. I respected that though. I would never want her to feel any less than I am. "Yo, what's this girls name again?" Manny asked.

"Zen nigga, why?"

He cursed under his breath. "That's my ex, the one I was trynna get at." he admitted.

"The fuck man?" I said getting angry.

Zen walked out the door looking sexy as hell. I got out the car to greet her. "Iann" she squealed. I grinned and gave her a small hug. I knew she wouldn't like seeing her ex boyfriend that she's complained about multiple times in the front, but I just ain't say nothing.

Zen P.O.V

I looked out the window noticing a Benz assuming it was Ian. The windows of the car were tinted so I couldn't really tell. I grabbed my purse and phone and walked out the door. Since it was Saturday Dawn was off of work and decided to spend the day with Tommy which was fine with me. Ian stepped out the Benz and I couldn't help but smile. For some reason he always brought a smile to my face. "Iann" I squealed. he gave me a small hug. After pulling away he looked kind of angry. "What's wrong" I asked in a worried tone. "Nothing" he said real quick. I knew it was something, but decided to let it go and not worry about. I walked to my side of the car and opened the passenger's seat door.