The Best New Year's Countdown ( Michael Jackson New Year's Fantasy)

I was putting the last finishing touches of decorations for the New Year's party. Everything was ready and perfect: the food, decorations, drinks, and music. Well, almost everything was ready. I still had to get dressed and Michael had to get home. The party doesn't start until 7 pm and it was only 5, so I had a bunch of time. I lay out my dress on the bed and head to the bathroom to take a shower. I hear Michael come in and the bathroom door close behind him. I see him undressing through the steam and making his way over to me. The shower door slides open and Michael steps in behind me. "Michael, what are you doing?" "You know I can't handle it when you're wet and naked." I shook my head and smiled as i tried to continue washing up until Michael turns me around to face him and kisses me. One of his hands were on my waist while the other was in my hair.  "Michael.." I mumble through the heated kiss. He pushes me against the tiled wet wall and picks me up. I break the kiss. "Michael, we can't do this right now." He pouts and gives me puppy eyes. "But why?" he whines. "I know you'll take it too far and get distracted." We finish our shower and get ready for the party.

The party was going excellent. Everyone was having a good time. Michael was with his brothers while I was talking to Janet. "So where's Michael?" she asked. My eyes scanned the room and he was nowhere to be found. "I don't know. Maybe still with the guys." I told Janet that I was going to look for him while I went to the kitchen to get a drink. I walked to the kitchen and found nobody there, but I felt eyes on me. I bent over to get a drink out of the fridge. By the time I closed the fridge and turned around, I had Michael's lips on mine as he sat me on top of the counter. His hands roll up my dress and tugs on the waistline of my panties. I was able to get his lips off of mine but instead his mouth moves to my neck. "Michael, no.." He stops to give me puppy eyes again. "Have you been drinking?" He looked at the floor and bit his lips. "Noo.." "Liar." "What gave it away?" "Honey, I can taste the wine on your lips." "I'm not completely drunk if that's what you're thinking." I hop off the counter and fix my dress. "Michael, the countdown is in three hours." "But the party ends in four hours." he whines. "I don't think I could wait that long." "I know you'll survive, Mike."

35 minutes away from the countdown and Michael drags me upstairs to the bedroom. He closed the door and locks it. "I can't wait anymore." he growls as he throws his shirt on the floor. "I'm not letting you stop me this time." I didn't have time to say anything because his lips crashed onto mine and he pushed me down on the bed. Maybe a quickie wouldn't hurt. Michael gets me out of my dress and panties and I helped him with his pants. He leaves light bites down my stomach until his face disappeared between my legs. I had to force myself to be quiet so nobody from downstairs would hear my moans. I was making small whimpers as he kept working his mouth on me until I tugged his hair to pull him away from me. I get off the bed and push him up against the wall and take half of his inches in my mouth while my hand took care of the rest I couldn't take in. Michael's fingers were in my hair, tugging when I increased my speed and would hum around him. He pulls me up and slams me against the wall, attacking me with more kisses. I feel his tip on my entrance as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He enters me in one long slide and starts picking up the pace. My back was slamming agianst the wall with every pound he took into me. Even though our lips were swollen from the hard kisses, that didn't stop us from nibbling on each other’s' lips. I wasn't even keeping track of time anymore. I was under Michael's spell and the way I cried out for him told him that I was at his mercy. Little did I know, the countdown was getting closer just like my orgasm. Everyone downstairs was counting down the seconds. 10.. 9.. 8.. 7.. 6.. I started to feel Michael's length twitch inside of me as my walls tensed around him. 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. On the last second, we climaxed together and even though I had my mouth opened to scream, Michael shuts me up with a smothering kiss. “Happy New Year!” the party cheered. Michael pulls out of me and puts me down. We laid on the bed until we caught our breath. We got dressed and headed back downstairs to finish up the party. Me and Michael were finally alone when all of our friends and family left. I turned to Michael and saw the devilish grin played on his face. “That was the best way to countdown to New Year’s, wasn’t it?” I wrapped my arms around his neck. “Yeah, it was.” “But you know what would be a good way to start the new year?” “What would that be, Mikey?” “Round two.”

~*Happy New Year! *~

🎉 Kamu telah selesai membaca The Best New Year's Countdown ( Michael Jackson New Year's Fantasy) 🎉